Autosurf Method 100$ per day

iovudima

So to say, I know that there are legit Autosurf sites out there that offer the services of humans viewing your website and making you money but this isn’t too
common as you will get to see only the ones which are being dominated by bots and software’s which are only programmed to behave like human beings.

Google Adsense and media.net are the two Ad networks I have seen that picks up Bot traffic easily online so it is best advised you do not have these Ad networks in your website while using any Autosurf site to drive traffic.
Categorically stated, the main difference between human (manual) traffic exchange and Autosurf is that manual traffic exchange requires human users to click directly, solve the captcha (If anyone existed) and view the website content and maybe say a little while before leaving.

Juen15

So to say, I know that there are legit Autosurf sites out there that offer the services of humans viewing your website and making you money but this isn’t too
common as you will get to see only the ones which are being dominated by bots and software’s which are only programmed to behave like human beings.

Google Adsense and media.net are the two Ad networks I have seen that picks up Bot traffic easily online so it is best advised you do not have these Ad networks in your website while using any Autosurf site to drive traffic.
Categorically stated, the main difference between human (manual) traffic exchange and Autosurf is that manual traffic exchange requires human users to click directly, solve the captcha (If anyone existed) and view the website content and maybe say a little while before leaving.
I have registered on that site with your link. I am still confused about how to earn points there, especially in small jobs. I see it's not like there GPT in the way the system works. What's interesting to me is that the site rewards 1000 points for every person who signs up using my referral link. Also a small minimum withdrawal of $ 1. It only takes 20 referrals to be able to withdraw $ 1 to paypal. Although finding referrals is quite difficult.

iovudima

I have registered on that site with your link. I am still confused about how to earn points there, especially in small jobs. I see it's not like there GPT in the way the system works. What's interesting to me is that the site rewards 1000 points for every person who signs up using my referral link. Also a small minimum withdrawal of $ 1. It only takes 20 referrals to be able to withdraw $ 1 to paypal. Although finding referrals is quite difficult.
Search Small Jobs -> Screenshot -> Screenshot -> Screenshot -> Screenshot and wait
........... Screenshot ...........
AUTOSURF Screenshot

Screenshot

Juen15

Search Small Jobs -> Screenshot -> Screenshot -> Screenshot -> Screenshot and wait
........... Screenshot ...........
AUTOSURF Screenshot

Screenshot
I have done the way you told me. But my balance didn't increase. Also I didn't find any column to send evidence or confirm that I completed the mission. Just looked joined and immediately waited. Will the member who gives the job give 1000 points for the task I complete without sending proof of work? If I don't get points from small jobs, I'll be more focused on getting 1000 points from referrals, because I don't have to wait for confirmation by other users.