Get paid to surf websites 0.4$ guaranteed daily

Jadethedrake

EARN ONLINE
This site provides an opportunity to earn money online through Surfing web pages and promoting their link.
In short, we can say that you can earn money by surfing web pages and promoting your PTP link
You can earn $0.4 per day just for surfing websites & advertisement.
Reply if interested and I will send you the link.

M

miom1994x

i am interested
please send me . thank you

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I'm very keen on landing this kind of ads surfing site that pays $0.40 per day on total ads surfed. Bring it on here, atleast I can add it up with other of my earnings streams both online and offline. At the end of the day, I will know how much I have made. Every little money earned is meant to be saved because it will keep on appreciating to a bigger one as time goes. As long as you are consistently working both online and offline, then consider yourself that you will earn higher in the future.

Carson20t

I would like to really know more about this site before getting a link because its a problem we phase in certain tier countries like in my tier where you would not get more offers due to your demographic data so they say.Does the site also have a provision for advertisement and then how much is it to pay for ads and also how much is for a cashout.If you have more startegiesdo enlighten me so that I know exactly what am signing up for.

Jadethedrake

I would like to really know more about this site before getting a link because its a problem we phase in certain tier countries like in my tier where you would not get more offers due to your demographic data so they say.Does the site also have a provision for advertisement and then how much is it to pay for ads and also how much is for a cashout.If you have more startegiesdo enlighten me so that I know exactly what am signing up for.
Hi, Carson.
THE SITE is a paid to promote site. It has been online since 2013 and has over 40000 users and over $ 11,000 paid.
The minimum threshold is $ 2.
And don't worry about your region or what tier your country is in. This site accepts WORLDWIDE traffic and users.

To earn, just promote the link that is given at the time of subscription. Additionally, you can increase your earnings by leveraging paid-to-surf which is how you can be guaranteed the $0.4 per 24hrs and, as with most online businesses, you can receive commissions from your referrals.

The graphics are very simple and intuitive. Once registered, within the dashboard find your balance, your link to promote (which also works by referral links), how much you earn per visit and every site surfed within the pts.

Unlike other ptp, the link provided by rotate4all also works on many traffic exchanges, such as Easyhits4u.
So even after you earn your 0.4$ you can add to it by linking your ptp link on traffic exchange sites.

Hope this information was helpful.

Jadethedrake

I'm very keen on landing this kind of ads surfing site that pays $0.40 per day on total ads surfed. Bring it on here, atleast I can add it up with other of my earnings streams both online and offline. At the end of the day, I will know how much I have made. Every little money earned is meant to be saved because it will keep on appreciating to a bigger one as time goes. As long as you are consistently working both online and offline, then consider yourself that you will earn higher in the future.
Hi, sincerem. That sounds like a pretty good idea .
Not putting all your eggs in one basket is definitely wise.
Below please find the link on the image.
I can't post it directly on the forum because it's a referral link.
Just copy it and paste on your browser.
Good luck.
Screenshot_20210106-225919.png

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Hi, sincerem. That sounds like a pretty good idea .
Not putting all your eggs in one basket is definitely wise.
Below please find the link on the image.
I can't post it directly on the forum because it's a referral link.
Just copy it and paste on your browser.
Good luck.
View attachment 43408
I have seen it, I will do asap to register through the link, when I'm through with online duties for the day, you did well to share me the link to the site. But how long, have you been on this PTC site?? And how much have you been able to make in total with this PTC site, since you joined?? Don't be offended please, because any time I'm joining a new site for the first time, I always ask this sought of questions, to clarify myself. And know how much I will be making, if it's suitable to my liking or not, cos I don't like wasting my time for nothing.

Jadethedrake

I have seen it, I will do asap to register through the link, when I'm through with online duties for the day, you did well to share me the link to the site. But how long, have you been on this PTC site?? And how much have you been able to make in total with this PTC site, since you joined?? Don't be offended please, because any time I'm joining a new site for the first time, I always ask this sought of questions, to clarify myself. And know how much I will be making, if it's suitable to my liking or not, cos I don't like wasting my time for nothing.
Hi, friend.
It's totally okay.
I've been on the page for about a month now. Below find an attachment of what I've managed to make from both surfing and my referrals .
images (1).jpeg