suggestions to earn free cryptocurrency

laurenne

If you are interested in cryptocurrencies like i am then may be you have some suggestions for me

i have been playing a lot of games on my mobile device these days and i heard you can
get remunerated doing that.

recently i gained interest in cryptocurrency and looking to get my feet wet.

After some research i found you could actually earn bitcoin playing on your mobile device.

I'm wondering if anyone here has tried earning bitcoin from their mobile with games?

am looking to get started at first without buying bitcoins and may be the pay from games will not be much.

what apps do you use and how much are you generating each month?

S

Sammyr01

I dont know about bitcoin but here i am giving you a link by which you can earn money by just liking photos and watching videos. It is an amazing and easiest way to earn money. Just register and start it. Let me know if you face any problem. You'll know its all legit when you start using it.
Here;s the link in the photo:

minerbhad

I’m currently using this browser that let you mine Bitcoin. You can use iOS devices android and pc, the more devices you use the more you will earn. Also you can create your mining pool and share with your friends so you can earn even more. Very good, easy and legal method.
Try it I’ve put the link in the attach file.