Crypto suggestions

Nathaniel633

Crypto currency is one of the fastest means to earn money online today, so I will be briefing a little about crypto’s.
The top crypto currencies popularly known
Bitcoin
Ethreum
Binance
Litecoin
Dogecoin est.

When you check history of these one will see it start very small and low, which means it has no value as of then, but doing well now in the crypto market.
So my advice for you is to try new coins.
Try new coins either free or presale because one can never tell when which Is going to rise fast. My next write up is going to be about new coin that is in the crypto market. Thank you guys kindly like and feel free to ask questions if you have any.
s

All the listed asset you put up there are indeed very good coins and they have strong potential to make anyone willing to invest in them to become rich and even a billionaire. But there are somany lessons to learn before venturing into trading crypto because it entails alot and it is not good to venture into what one has little or no idea and depend solely on hear say. Those coins you listed has made many rich and has made many go bankrupt.

The key to success in trading crypto currencies is a proper understanding of the dynamics of the system.

I don't really have time to invest in bitcoins or any other huge cryptocurrency because I consider it as a waste of time, The reason is that it will be impossible to for most of this huge cryptocurrency to increase by 100% anytime soon ,but there are some smaller cryptocurrency that have a better chance of increasing by 100% and possibility two hundred percent, if we are able to invest perfectly in smaller cryptocurrencies then the possibility of making a lot of gain from cryptocurrency will be high compared to the amount of money we may lose.

It is not always about new coins but researching a lot about coins that you want to invest. I know of a coin that makes 1500% the day it was listed on binance but now it is dipping every day making it more or less useless. You need to know whether the coins have future and can the coins grow without any investors or whales. You need to know the volume of traders per day before you can consider a coin a good one for investment lest you are one the verge of losing your money.

Now a day cryptocurrencies are the most popular investment to make money online. We have so many popular cryptocurrencies for investment. For crypto investment, we should understand the market first and then choose the best cryptocurrency for investment.

Those cryptocurrency you have mention are too huge for me to invest and I can't even consider investing in them because they are no more profitable even though they are still increasing in value but it might be very difficult for us to make hundred percent or even more of our investment compared to most available cryptocurrency that still has a lower market cap, the only people that are enjoying huge cryptocurrency are those people who invested when the price of those cryptocurrency was below $1000, because then they were still having a lot of potential but now it might be very difficult for us to even get 200% of our investment in most of this cryptocurrency compared to the new upcoming cryptocurrency that still have higher potential. a cryptocurrency with low market cap are likely to do much more better nowadays compared to the one with high market cap that is why I only consider to invest in smaller cryptocurrency that are still coming up, but in all the same whatever cryptocurrency we are investing on the most important thing we have to consider is the potential of that cryptocurrency, we don't just have to invest in cryptocurrency because the price is low.