Street Marketing: A Great Way To Promote Your Products And Services?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Street marketing refers to the process of marketing your services and products on street. It is one of the marketing strategies many people are using in my countries. Actually, many business owners hire salesmen and tell them to sell or market their products and services to people who are passing by. I remember once people were marketing some prize coupons in my area. I am not sure if this kind of marketing strategy is also used in other countries, but it is indeed used in my country. This is actually a great way to get customers' attention to your product and make them interested in your products or services. So do you think that this kind of marketing method is good or it will give your company a bad image?

Street marketing is still very effective because there is another company that usually advertise their I have product and also teeth whitening product in my area and of course a lot of people patronize them so I think it is very effective. Then you will buses to go around the street and I'll see what they have in store for the people and of course they get a lot of patronage on daily basis.

Street marketing is still very effective because there is another company that usually advertise their I have product and also teeth whitening product in my area and of course a lot of people patronize them so I think it is very effective. Then you will buses to go around the street and I'll see what they have in store for the people and of course they get a lot of patronage on daily basis.

Street marketing has been in my city for a really long time. I can see people getting into bus at bus points and trying to sell their stuff to passengers. In fact, many companies also hire icecream salesmen who roam on bicycles carrying an electric refrigerator and sell icecreams to general people. It is a really effective strategy but it also depends on how skillful a salesman is!

Every Christmas season we go to the street where there is a festival of street sellers. It is called "tiangge" which means informal market. Most of the vendors there have a business place. They just join the street market as a way of advertising their business. I like that style because they also earn from the sales in the street market.

Street marketing is actually a very good way of marketing your product especially if the products are ones that day locals can get locally from your store and it is peculiar with them. You can employ the use of billboards as well as paper form of advertisements like flyers and posters.