Starting table tennis business

Carpon

Valued Contributor
Table tennis is a very cool business to begin as the requirements are not really much for a start. The idea is not starting a big and large scale table tennis joint but you can start small.

• First and foremost, what you may need to acquire is the table and the balls and all the few necessary items needed for a start up. You could make a survey of the prices of such items so you will make a comprehensive budget of what you will need.

• Next is to find a very cool ground to place your table. It should be a location accessible to people who are interested in such kind of games. I had a cousin who was running such a kind of business and he was actually making a lot from it.

He has specific times when he opens up and you pay for the number of plays and fails you do.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
The VAT applied to start such kind of games are excessive especially that it could include gambling events in the players or something like that or the rental of place or equipements add to taxation fee @Paul Abel. Therefore it will be good idea if there will be so many teams playing tennis in your place. And may you bring people for entertain new players so you need for pay them a salary and this is all to calculate from beginning not when starting the project to find if you will be winner or loser on such kind of investments.

Heartstrings

I don't know how about the business though,but I have seen some people who are into it and are actually making money from it. Table tennis is a good game and there are people who love to always play it, myself for example. I love table tennis,I see it as a fun filled game,I also like watching people play it.

Where I stay here,a lot of guys who has a barbing saloon shop do have either table tennis business in front of their shop or a betting shop attached to it,so I figured out it must be a good business and that's an extra income there. There's one barbing saloon in my area,it's always filled with guys, especially every evening and during the weekends. Of course such business will move very well with alot of profits,it's an interesting and fun filled game. Your location count most actually because such business has to be in a busy environment.

JulietaRizas

Starting a table tennis business sounds like a fun and rewarding venture! You're right that it doesn't require a huge investment to get started, especially if you begin on a smaller scale.
Acquiring the table, balls, and other necessary items is a great first step. It's smart to survey prices to create a budget and ensure you have everything you need to get going.
If you're looking for more tips on starting a sports-related business, you might find this beginner's guide to joining pickleball leagues helpful: A Beginner's Guide to Joining Pickleball Leagues Near You. It offers insights into building a successful sports business. Best of luck with your new venture!

Axis

Banned
Starting a table tennis business can obviously be a good and lucrative business but you must take advantage of some certain location and environment where you can find targeted audience. First and foremost you would need the table tennis equipment itself that is the tables the racket and the ball. The next step is to look for a suitable location and according to research and statistics establishing a table tennis business can be best done if you take advantage of some setting environment like a mall or a bar. You can pay for a space in a mall or possibly negotiate with a manager of a bar to place your table tennis equipment so as to insight fun and entertainment to customers and clients.