Is the starting and operation of a school profitable?

Activator230822

Verified member
For me I see the project of running a school to be more profitable. However the business may require a larger amount of capital to the start for it.
Firstly there must be a land that is available and that can accommodate the school premises including the offices, classrooms, playing grounds, among other school infrastructure.

I think one can start the school project with atleast three classrooms, an office and a playground for the pupils to play during the physical education and games lessons.
However they can always add up a classroom for the pupils who are promoted to the next class to get a place where they can learn and that the normal learning activities can continue as usual.

Thirdly make sure you acquire the appropriate teaching skills by attending to the government recognised college or university and make sure that you get the equivalent degree for that..
Also you can add by employing like two teachers so that they can assist you with the daily running of the project.

Last but not list you must comply to the set rules and regulations with the relevant boardies governing the schools by registering the school, acquiring the relevant certifications and license for the smooth running of the your project.

Yusra3

VIP Contributor
The starting and operation of a school is very profitable. If you're running a school, you're already making money!

As an entrepreneur, you should know that it's not just about making money. it's about creating value for your customers. When you create value for your customers, they will reward you with loyalty and repeat business in the form of referrals. So if you're thinking about starting a school and wondering if it's profitable, just remember: You're already making money! And when it comes to creating value for your customers, there's no better way than by providing them with high-quality education at low cost.