Starting a business in Nigeria.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Whether you choose to establish a large-scale business or a small-scale business the truth and fact is that it has always not been easy to establish and also to manage a business . There is no doubting the fact that the environment in which a business is being situated can totally change the possibility of the business to either make profit or not make profit . Yet despite the environment in which a business is situated or a particular intended business is about to be situated, the truth is that it has not always been easy for an individual to establish and also to manage a business in the best possible way . In my region or country is Nigeria there are a whole lot of small-scale businesses and large scale businesses but it seems small scale businesses is more established and implemented in this region of the world than large scale businesses and that is due to the fact that a whole lot of individuals do not have sufficient and adequate capital to establish a large-scale business so they're only hope and possibility to own a business is to establish it first of all in small-scale and grow it from there .

Nigeria is popularly known as a developing country, and me being a citizen I can testify to the fact that the cost and standard of living is absolutely very high, and so with that being said it was concluded that establishing a business over here is quite hard and unbearable . But with the right amount of persistent and determination and patience, individual is sure to establish a business enough to suit his or her taste and preference.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Nigeria precisely is considered to be one of the most commercially practiced country in Africa and since the Year 2004 the increasing number of businesses have been in an increase rate in Nigeria and according to research more than 200 businesses are created each day in Nigeria . With all that analysis being said it is practically accurate to say that establishing a business in Nigeria is indeed possible and in fact a whole lot of people have been earning a living with businesses scattered all over the environment in Nigeria . The main reason why businesses may flourish in Nigeria is basically because of the huge population of individuals and as we have already learnt individuals have wants and needs and due to the fact that every individual in Nigeria has his or her own wants and needs they should be business is ready and capable of satisfying these wants and needs .

Nigeria also is known for its problem of high-cost and standard of living and so as a result of this it could be hard or relatively impossible to successfully start a business and manage it properly as well in Nigeria but with the right focus and persistence and individual may succeed and doing so .

E

eldavis

I don't know about other countries, but when it comes to starting a business here in Nigeria there are various steps one needs to follow. Recently I came to realize that almost every business here in Nigeria had an association or a body that governs the overall affairs. The location of the business or the capital to start up the business is not the only thing one should look out for, but one would also need to seek approval and registration from these bodies, then there is also the case of settling the community where your business is located.