Business Ideas Cost of Starting a Pure water sachet Business in Nigeria?

Odunsi

I need an idea of starting pure water business in Nigeria. I already have a parcel of land but just considering how much i can save to start the water sachet business in the land i own or is it preferable to rent an apartment?

What are the things required to start pure water business? Is it also profitable or lucrative?

E

eldavis

As for the total amount needed to start this business, I can't really say for sure though, since you already have a land, it would be best you just set up a small structure for your business, in this way you do not have to worry for rent, but another you should look at is the location of your land, is it a good place with traffic? Or do you have the capital to start up a small structure? Another thing you should consider is mobility, for this business to move you would need a vehicle probably a mini bus or truck that you can make use of in delivery. These are the things you need to consider before startup.

Caramelle

In our country, you need some machines to produce purified, mineral, or alkaline water. Depending on the setup, the machines could cost $5,000 to $8,000. It is often paired with a laundry business because the water purification process leaves a non-drinkable residue that could still be used for washing laundry. Whether or not it is profitable will depend on how you market your services and the number of competitors in your area. This is one of the common businesses in our place so the competition is really tough. That's the reason why the price of purified water has remained the same for more than a decade. Some common value-added services include free delivery for the purchase of at least 2 5-gallon containers as well as free use of containers/dispenser. This means you also have to invest in containers and a vehicle.​

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
To know the actual cist may be some how difficult because its depend on how that country is okay economically . There are some country that to set up a newly establish business use to be difficult interns of getting the space, resources to be use like electricity supply and water supply.
One need to consider where to put that business (location).
One may say that; one can be preparing for like $10,000 or even more than that depend on he situation if the economic if that Nation or country.
Whenever one is about to DJ something like this its very important to take, personal research on it.

Mellorando

Banned
The vast majority of the teaming population drink pure water. I drink it , you drink it, indeed the overwhelming majority of the people drink pure water. This is the reason why it is one of the growing and lucrative business in Nigeria beside information technology. The market is available in all the cities and villages, so it does not really matter where you are, you can set up a business of pure water in any part of Nigeria and be profitable, if run properly.

Steps to start a pure water business:
1. Business plan
2. Register the business with the
Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
and NAFDAC
3. A befitting place for business (factory
site)
4. Sink a borehole and install tanks
overhead
5. Install distillation system for water
purification
6. Get a sealing machine
7. Get packaging materials
8. Recruitment
9. Electricity
10. Acquire a truck for distribution
11. Reach out

Ridorz

That's the good idea, because sachet water (pure water) business in Nigeria is very lucrative and profitable as well. But the amount of capital needed to start the business is not know by me, I can just give you advice that you should make a good investigation on it, you can go to meet people that are being in the business to get the more information about it and they can even carry you away on how to establish it, the kind of marchines you will need. Anyway, you vehicle that will be using to distribute the water and you will drill a borehole.