Shares/Stock Speculating on stock prices is like solving a mystery

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
More likely you have read about the post that I had received shares of blue chip stocks courtesy of my wife's employer. Having stocks now forced me to study the trading techniques. When I received the stocks, the market price was 128 per share. There was a time that the market price went down to 120 so I think it is a good time to buy. I consulted a friend who is into stock trading and she advised that I should bide my time because the price of stocks may go down to 100. Gee, that would be a big profit if I could buy at 100 because I really think that the stability of the stock's market price will play between 125 and 135 per share. So the story goes that I waited for several weeks. Yesterday the trading of my stocks closed at 129 per share. That means I have to wait for long until the price would go down again.

I have not experienced trading yet but now I can feel the pressure of speculating. It is not easy like predicting a storm because there is practically no basis why the price would go up or would go down substantially. For the sake of having a little fun I am predicting that the price of my stocks would be below 120 per share by the end of January. When that happens I would buy stocks worth $2,000 to test the market.

D

Deleted member 28127

The problem with stocks news is that they are not always true. Sometimes you get the wrong information from the websites about stocks.