Spa business is lucrative

Augusta

VIP Contributor
The business of makeup, body treatment and massage care is really profitable now. A lot of people want to look good, have supple skin and to generally smell nice. The spa is where all these can be obtained and the spa owners are making good money giving these services to customers that really needs it.

Starting a spa is just like starting any other business, you would need to get a good location, have the capital to run it especially buying the needed equipment, get your business license, have some workers and maybe assess your competitors

To make the most out of this business, you need skilful hands to give the best service to your clients and the equipment to go with

What do you think of the spa business?

This is one of the most lucrative business now are days in my country. Because many ladies especially every Friday in my country where they be preparing function on Saturday.
One can really make good money if one can get a good location and make sure that one package its service very well. Promote your self very well really help many people to be patronizing one business.

SPA business is a very lucrative business and a lot of people who makes a whole lot of money from it. If you want to venture into this kind of business what you definitely need to look for is a very good location. doing anything university environment is also very lucrative.

This is one of the most lucrative business now are days in my country. Because many ladies especially every Friday in my country where they be preparing function on Saturday.
One can really make good money if one can get a good location and make sure that one package its service very well. Promote your self very well really help many people to be patronizing one business.
You are right I think the spa business was created mostly for women because women believe in looking good is good business. So yeah no body want to be left out when it comes to looking good for an occasion. So spa is thriving seriously now and it a good business opportunity

SPA business is a very lucrative business and a lot of people who makes a whole lot of money from it. If you want to venture into this kind of business what you definitely need to look for is a very good location. doing anything university environment is also very lucrative.
I agree with you the school environment is a good example of a suitable position or location to station a spa. Students especially the young adults always want to look good so they don't mind a professional touch sometimes to enable get the best of service. So using the school environment will be worthwhile

Spa business can be lucrative at a place where the cost of living is not an issue for the people living there,because spa itself is not part of needs but wants. Which means people can only think of massage all sorts when they are healthy and financial stable. Spa business is good but it requires location for less poor people.

Spa business is quite Profitable in this era of our time.everyone wants to look smart in the situation.People use various kind of skin cream to look fresh at all time not minding the cost.A lot of people make ends meet while running a spa business knowing fully that they will come and work on their body and skin to make it look glow.

It is both funny and sad when a spa opened last year just a month before the lockdown. The owner said that his spa is the best in town and he expects me to avail of the services. But when the lockdown was declared in March of 2020 the spa was closed. Until now it is closed so you can imagine the big losses of the owner.