Some surveys are really interesting and we get paid!

MOSIUR

Interesting surveys make one happy temporarily!
Survey sites are accomplishing their impacts from different corners of the world. They collect various data including our personal information.

Sometimes they ask us about interesting facts like "Do you own a car? Are you the only one decision maker in your family? How many children do you have? (if you are single)"

These questions are really interesting to me. Though we are living in the world of tension, unhappiness, frustration, and the like, we feel happy facing such type of surveys temporarily.

Whenever I register into any survey site, I am to face such a very interesting survey. Of course, at the initial level of using the site, such questions are asked and for this reason, I get paid too. What do you think?

Dora Wi

My experience is that survey sites don't offer much work if you live outside of the US, the UK and some other English-speaking countries. It's still worth registering to some sites because it's better than nothing, but opportunities are scarce.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
it is quite very possible to make money with online surveys about the amount of money you can make from them depends on your geographic location. If you're from America or some European countries that you can get a whole lot of survey platforms that pays you for your time.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well I don't really know what they will need if location also will be a barrier because I understand most of them will let people from top tiers countries, this is just one of the reason I do not like engaging in some way because I know at the end of the day I will not be able to make anything with it.that is why I give e.

Bojet

I have done so many surveys using different sites but I guess locations matters a lot because some sites after all the work you might realize you can not be paid

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Well I don't really know what they will need if location also will be a barrier because I understand most of them will let people from top tiers countries, this is just one of the reason I do not like engaging in some way because I know at the end of the day I will not be able to make anything with it.that is why I give e.
definitely location is a very big barrier when it comes to taking online surveys. A lot of them are very selective and the people it favours the most are people from America or some European countries such as the UK. If you're from Africa then you don't need to waste your time because you cannot make anything tangible.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
definitely location is a very big barrier when it comes to taking online surveys. A lot of them are very selective and the people it favours the most are people from America or some European countries such as the UK. If you're from Africa then you don't need to waste your time because you cannot make anything tangible.
Yes that was the only reason I abandon survey for now because I don't just see the need for it ,and at the end of the day you may not be able to make something reasonable with it .There are a lot of ways people can make money online if survey is not working for us. I just consider learning a digital skill as the best way to make money online.