Some motivational qoutes for those working online

General01

At a point in life we all need motivation.
Sometimes we feel like giving up on our dreams, atimes we are so inactive and don't feel like to keep pursuing to archive our goals.
It is not abnormal, infact identifying that you lack motivation is the first step in getting motivated.

Below are some selected quotes that might help in regain back your motivation while working online

"Concentrate all your thoughts upon the work in hand. The sun's rays do not burn until brought to a focus. “ — Alexander Graham Bell

“Either you run the day or the day runs you.” — Jim Rohn

“I’m a greater believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it.” — Thomas Jefferson

“When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.” — Paulo Coelho

“Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.” — Thomas Edison

“Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.” — Tony Robbins

Disclaimer: by reading this quotes it does not meant automatically you get motivated

It all dependent on you
you are your greatest motivator
You must motivate you
Remember those goals you hard in mind while you started
And keep pushing!

btaliat

VIP Contributor
We are our own motivators. Each person has what inspires him or her. I am always motivated by my current situation and fear of poverty. I don't like it when people need something from me and I am unable to give the person, I feel like a failure. This makes me to work hard to satisfy myself financially and the people around me. That's why I said it all depends on mindset. Some are motivated by seeing their friends making it and they want to be like them too. Others will get inspired with what the poster wrote as well.

Victorial

It has been a while I got to read motivational quotes. I guess I am the motivator of myself as people are all trying to find a footing in their means of survival. In fact, you are your biggest motivation of yourself. Do not let another person or anything hinder you from doing what you can do to make money. My biggest words are to trust in the process and believe that they will work out fine

General01

We are our own motivators. Each person has what inspires him or her. I am always motivated by my current situation and fear of poverty. I don't like it when people need something from me and I am unable to give the person, I feel like a failure. This makes me to work hard to satisfy myself financially and the people around me. That's why I said it all depends on mindset. Some are motivated by seeing their friends making it and they want to be like them too. Others will get inspired with what the poster wrote as well
Very true, it is a very great source of motivation. I love how you are motivated.
See you at the peak man

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Thanks for sharing some of these quotes for us we are very useful and insightful. I think I am going to write some of them out and paste it on my fridge and my door.

While motivational quotes are good but it is not good to always rely on them before you can begin to do the necessary works that will contribute to your success.

The best motivation anyone can ever need is just do it. Just do it will prepare you to start taking the first action which is very important. the reason is that getting started is the most difficult aspect when you are starting your daily routine in anything.

Jamoflondon

Verified member
I am not trying to dispute the fact motivational quotes do help a lot in term of not giving up and wanting to do more because it will give you the reason to hope for better days, but as for me, I do not think it really works for me because my belief is, if you do not work, then you will not make money, you just have to motivate yourself, the poor condition you are in, is enough to serve as a motivational quote for you, the truth is, if you like the position you are currently in, then do not strive to earn money, your financial status will determine how serious you will be.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Nice one, well this quote you just listed above can really encourage a lot of people to be more focused and concentrated In their online business but the most important thing to me is I do not depends on the couragement because in everything I am doing I am always encourage in it no matter how a lot of people might discourage me because it is something I believe on and there is no one that can actually stop me from achieving what I believed

A lot of people may needs quote or motivational speakers to succeed in their areas of online business but to me I can only succeed in my online business even with the worst form of discouragement because in whatever I believe on that is what I am likely to achieve as long as it does not have any dangerous effects on the society.

Well base on one of your quote it is rather advisable that we try as much as possible to achieve every of our dreams now because if we care less about some of the things we are supposed to do now there will be a time in our life in which those things will be needed, sometimes that is when we might have to do it.

Wiserr

Wow this very nice, you have already said the most important things we all are humans and we need motivation as a matter of fact we needs lots of motivation, if you are good at mortivating yourself then I can say you can be able to stand any hard situation of your life, motivation really helps you in different aspects of your life if you are good at mortivating yourself you will always be strong and vibrant to stand any hard situation, it remains me of a time I lose all the money I invested on a particular business I'm thinking of quitting but I have to stay mortivated and encouraged, I must say this motivation really helps I'm a clear example of it motivation has really helped me in various ways of my life some that you can't even remember, I have this particular question to ask what are the factors that motivates you in your business, we all have certain factors that mortivates us but for me I can say money also motivates it motivates me a lot if I earn enough money it uses to motivate me and this really helped me in .y business, thank you.

Setho

VIP Contributor
There are a lot of people who are always glorifying working from home and to be honest it is actually not as easy as a lot of people are going to portray it to be. It is true that if you are working from home you can be able to work at your own pace and whatever time that you want but then nobody is talking about the distractions that is available there and you also need to search for your own power and internet supply. Whenever you are working in a workplace the office is the one that is going to be in charge of providing things like this .
One of the ways that have actually worked for me when it comes to finding of motivation is music and trying to take a walk every now and then. It is very important that after about 3 to 4 hours of continuous work I am going to leave my computer and then try to take a walk around the house or if possible around the neighborhood. Taking of short naps in between is also going to help a lot when it comes to motivation and going forward with it.