Some challenges which people face while trying online

Ajebo25

Verified member
Making money online nowadays is not a new this as the high rate of unemployment has pushed people to working online which is preferable by some people the beginners always suffer the most because of their lack of experience In working online.

Before you go online in search of websites to make money but always remember as you're trying to make money online, there are people whose aim is to take your hard earned money so first you have to be careful don't share any confidencial information which can make hackers can use to get to your bank.

Before joining any site read the reviews about that site and understand everything about it before joining if it is a get paid to read news site then Join the newsly launched one, if you join the one which has been launched for long it's likely to crash.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are numerous challenges people face while trying to make money on the internet.

When I started to look for ways of making money on the internet I ventured into a lot of scam platforms and wasted a lot of time that I could have used to venture into reasonable things.

If you really want to make money on the internet it is important you follow people that have been successful online, because they will guide you in order not to waste your time.
They will direct you in such a way that you will not to venture into scam platforms or do things that will probably waste a lot of your time.

One of the best places to get started as someone who is venturing into online business is YouTube. Even though there are a lot of fake videos on YouTube but there are also many people you can follow that will give you a lot of insight about how to make money online.

I have been able to learn a lot of things about affiliate marketing through some YouTubers that i have been following for a while. Most of their videos are always very insightful and I will probably start implementing what I have learnt from them soon.

Rachael

Verified member
There are so many challenges faced by people when trying to make money online. Firstly, inexperience is one of the restraining factors from making money online. Due to lack of experience online, some people have fallen prey to fraudulent sites like Ponzi schemes and Hyip sites. It is good to have some level of experience and caution before you decide to work online. This was the major challenge I faced when I thought I could easily make money online without some level of hard work. Secondly, lack of opportunities for willing individuals. Most high paying sites are categorically more accessible for those in higher-tier countries. It gets so devastating when I register on sites where I cannot earn from.

Most Survey sites restrict users from lower-tier countries from participating, which forces some people with no other choice but using VPNs to gain access to the sites. Well, when once I cannot gain access, I just move away because I would not like the experience of working then I might likely be detected and my hard work would be a total waste. Even some affiliate marketing sites do not recruit those from lower tier countries. Lack of skills is one of the major challenge in making money online.

E

eldavis

There are certain times where by even reviews could be misleading. These days people are willing and ready to do and say anything as long as it benefits them. This is exactly why alot of persons has tagged earning online as a total and complete scam. Another challenge most people working online face is the fact that they can just wake up one morning, only to find out that the site they have been working in has crashed, or stopped paying, and in some cases they have been banned.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There is no doubt that most people especially newbies to online money making scheme do face various challenges while trying to make money online. Most of these challenges however are transient as most of them will soon vanish if there is much determination to really earn online.

The first thing faced by newbies to online making money scheme is poor orientation. Most of them do believe that it is very easy to make money online. They don't think that making money doesn't even require any hard work. That's why some of them do quit as soon as they start because they are not prepared for what they see.

Inexperience is another problem faced by people that try to make money online. Some of the will not even read the terms and conditions but will so be eager to make money. They are being blindfolded with the idea of making money and they care less about the laws that guide the community they are making money from.

Some don't even have good mentor. They only have those that give them information but not those that put them through on how those information may be realized. This has served as problem for many.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
It is only people with lack of experience are likely to fall into the hands of scammers nowadays , but as long as you have been in the online space for some time you will always understand that most platforms are not trusted and you will always have a way of filtering to understand platforms that are trusted and those that are not. .

There is no need to share your confidential information to any platform that ask for it. And also your banking details must be as protected as possible because no trusted platform will ask for such .

Icydoll

When I started working online i struggled lot to find out the legitimate website for working. The days has changed now , everyone has minimum knowledge of where to work and what to believe.

There are many money making forums and trusted reviews website to guide the beginners .it would be very helpful for anyone to get review.

Any website can turn into scam now or later,so every beginner should keep that in mind and work on websites for earning money. When some websites ask personal information we should always get alerted and never enclose our details. Being safe is also important when we work onli