Sleep Deprivation is not good

raaman

Valued Contributor
You should always sleep at the right time. The time has come for you to call yourself to be in danger, if you don't sleep at the right time. There may be countless reasons why everyone spends time online, ignoring sleep.

Doctors raise alarm bells aimed at raising awareness of the physical effects of sleep deprivation. Rest in the form of timely sleep for the body should be given in an appropriate manner in a dark and well-ventilated room without any interruptions.

With the domination of social media networks, people do not go to sleep even at ten o'clock. People of olden times used to sleep early. The main reason for today's generation not having enough sleep is the electronic gadgets like mobile.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
This reminds me of a radio commentator named Dely. She was advocating enough rest and sleep for long life. If your body lacks sleep then do not expect to live beyond the 70s because the body is abused. Dely lived up to 92 and even on her last day she was still in the radio station doing her nightly program.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Sleep deprivation truly has serious effects on the body and it has increased these days due to many people using gadgets more instead of taking a good rest. I think now it needs to be an individual's self discipline that should be driving them to sleeping on time daily. For me, sleeping from eleven pm to 6pm has become a healthy practice.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Sleep deprivation truly has serious effects on the body and it has increased these days due to many people using gadgets more instead of taking a good rest. I think now it needs to be an individual's self discipline that should be driving them to sleeping on time daily. For me, sleeping from eleven pm to 6pm has become a healthy practice.

Sleep deprivation is not only bad for your body, but it has serious negative effects on your mental state and brian health as well. Getting enough sleep and a high-quality sleep is very important for your health and I just cannot stop advising people about it. I have been deprived of sleep many times and I can feel the consequences of sleep deprivation whenever someone disturbs me while I am sleeping.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I know depriving of yourself of sleep is not the best especially For People above 40 years of age because it can lead to so many things like high blood pressure and stress .it is advisable that we get the normal 8 hours sleep that is recommended every day for our body to be fully relax and prepare for any activities of the next day.