How To Make Residual Income While You Sleep

moonchild

VIP Contributor
If you're anything like me, you've probably spent countless hours trying to find ways to make money online. And let's face it, the internet is a vast and confusing place, filled with all sorts of "get rich quick" schemes and empty promises which any smart person will fall for.

But what if I told you that there is a way to make money online that doesn't require you to constantly be working on it? What if I told you that you could make money while you sleep? that's sound like a real deal right, well, I'm talking about residual income.

Residual income is the holy grail of online income streams. It's money that you earn on a regular basis, with little to no effort required to maintain it. It's the type of income that keeps flowing even when you're not actively working on it.

So, how can you make residual income while you sleep? Well, there are a few ways to do it.

One way is to create a digital product, such as an ebook or an online course, as I said in the last article, you have to build up your reputation before you can benefit from this, so you have to have a newsletter and also be on social media, once you've created the product, you can sell it on your website or on a platform like Amazon. I prefer selling on my website, because no is going to take a cut from your profits.

Another way to make residual income is to invest in stocks or real estate. these may not be online though but they are a good way of making money without working actively, you can also make residual income through affiliate marketing as well. which involves promoting someone else's product and earning a commission every time someone buys it through your unique affiliate link, you can promote through social media or even on your own blog.