Earn Money Site for article submission pays more than forums

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
What made me join the bandwagon of earning online is a site that accepts articles for submission. When considered good the article is posted for the members to read and comment. The article earns points for every like it gets and also for comments. It was difficult when I was new but it was fun as I went along in submitting articles. I don’t remember writing an article that was rejected.

My balance was growing from $10 to $50 and upwards. However, every time I would submit a withdrawal request the payments were temporarily suspended. To make the story short, the site closed due to excessive spamming. Until I am still looking for a similar site because writing articles is my first love in writing.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Thank you so much..I would definitely explore it and hope it meets my expectations. The minimum withdrawal also sounds low to me and I hope it can be reached fast. I hope I can redeem those cryptos into fiat currency and get paid through PayPal.
Yes, you can still get paid into paypal and crypto that's the two major payment options they have in their site. You can access the site and see how it is, and see what kind of job they list on the site if its pleasing or not. You can login to copywriting.network and get started with the site, some sections task needs you to write exams and some section is just straightforward, no exam.

arunima25

Verified member
Try copywriting.network, they accept everyone around the world, they aren't selective. They pay through crypto and the minimum withdrawal threshold at the writing site is low, around $2 the last time i visited the writing site. You can make your review about them, they are simply legit and pays you fast as you reach minimum withdrawal threshold at their site.
Thank you so much..I would definitely explore it and hope it meets my expectations. The minimum withdrawal also sounds low to me and I hope it can be reached fast. I hope I can redeem those cryptos into fiat currency and get paid through PayPal.

yusenwu

What made me join the bandwagon of earning online is a site that accepts articles for submission. When considered good the article is posted for the members to read and comment. The article earns points for every like it gets and also for comments. It was difficult when I was new but it was fun as I went along in submitting articles. I don’t remember writing an article that was rejected.

My balance was growing from $10 to $50 and upwards. However, every time I would submit a withdrawal request the payments were temporarily suspended. To make the story short, the site closed due to excessive spamming. Until I am still looking for a similar site because writing articles is my first love in writing.
Try copywriting.network, they accept everyone around the world, they aren't selective. They pay through crypto and the minimum withdrawal threshold at the writing site is low, around $2 the last time i visited the writing site. You can make your review about them, they are simply legit and pays you fast as you reach minimum withdrawal threshold at their site.
I want to know which website you used to submit your article? I have a few recommendations here

I want to know which website you used to submit your article? I have a few recommendations here. But I am a new member and cannot provide a link

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Article writing definitely needs more effort and time than writing spontaneously on forums. And so they do deserve better compensation. I am still looking for a good article writing site. I came across a few but then the good ones got closed and the others are not worth the time and effort. I have heard good reviews about hubpages but it does not give any upfront payment. I came to know of a one through one forum and I have to sign up there and submit a sample article for review.

arunima25

Verified member
As an article writer, I think the best is to join freelancing websites. It is somehow impossible to find forum that will appreciate one's article. Not because they don't really want to do it but considering the amount they generate, they may be unable to pay for the article submitted on their fora
I have worked with few sites for article writing but they closed down after few months of a promising start. It would be great to know of few sites that offer freelancing jobs for article writers. My experience with article writing sites has been sweet and sour kind so far. Having one good legible one that can be trusted and has lasted long enough in the market would be good.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Well it is to be expected, an article is a detailed and composed written dedicated for a particular purpose, it takes time and knowledge for someone to write a good article, hence the pay has to be higher compared to forums, If the pay is not high, people might be discouraged or disinterested in writing an article future for a particular site.
Though written an articles really entails competency and to be more creative.
Though it is some how painful when some one has been making money in a site and suddenly closed up. I have been in omw site like that,that theyvare really paying but its not quet long when the site closed down.
My research as made me to understand that most of thiae site that do pay very well like that do not last before they close down.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
As an article writer, I think the best is to join freelancing websites. It is somehow impossible to find forum that will appreciate one's article. Not because they don't really want to do it but considering the amount they generate, they may be unable to pay for the article submitted on their fora

arunima25

Verified member
Article writing definitely needs more effort and time than writing spontaneously on forums. And so they do deserve better compensation. I am still looking for a good article writing site. I came across a few but then the good ones got closed and the others are not worth the time and effort. I have heard good reviews about hubpages but it does not give any upfront payment. I came to know of a one through one forum and I have to sign up there and submit a sample article for review.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I've not tried writing for article sites before, i have this mindset that after stressing myself to write a well told, well written and creative article that the article will still be rejected. That's why i choose to for freelancing sites, in order to be sure that the client employs me, and i become certain writing article for the client and get my payment asap.

Sammyesx

Well it is to be expected, an article is a detailed and composed written dedicated for a particular purpose, it takes time and knowledge for someone to write a good article, hence the pay has to be higher compared to forums, If the pay is not high, people might be discouraged or disinterested in writing an article future for a particular site.

arunima25

Verified member
Even I have been looking for a good article writing site since a long time. From year 2002_2006 I wrote for a weekly magazine online and they paid a good $10 to $15 for your one article above 1000 words. They encouraged creative stuff and their selection criteria was strict. I got published almost every week there and was one among the most popular writers there. That site finally closed. Till date I miss that. I have not found another site with such good reads and well written articles and creative pieces. It was exclusively for Indian writers across the globe.