Earn Money Site for article submission pays more than forums

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
What made me join the bandwagon of earning online is a site that accepts articles for submission. When considered good the article is posted for the members to read and comment. The article earns points for every like it gets and also for comments. It was difficult when I was new but it was fun as I went along in submitting articles. I don’t remember writing an article that was rejected.

My balance was growing from $10 to $50 and upwards. However, every time I would submit a withdrawal request the payments were temporarily suspended. To make the story short, the site closed due to excessive spamming. Until I am still looking for a similar site because writing articles is my first love in writing.

arunima25

Verified member
That's why a mechanism to check write-ups should be put in place. They can't just post member's articles without checks. The onus is on them to ensure their site is free of scams and spams. Well, most of those sites ran out of clients and tend to close down due to poor funding.
My advice to these sites is that they should try gather enough advert before they come to limelight so that they can stand the test of time.
While many start and close in some time, there are quite a few ones that have been there in the market for some time. They are there because they have well planned and are maintaining the quality. Their clients are happy and so are there writers. And so there business model is a sustainable one.

Suny

To be very frank, my main online income until recently came from writing articles on various websites. I am still writing on 2-3 websites but I have slowed down after 2-3 websites closed down for various reasons. Earning by writing is not as smooth at the moment as it used to be until April but I am hopeful I will soon find a site that will bring me back to track. I can suggest sites like HIve, Steemit, PublishOx, etc all pay in various cryptocurrencies.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Oh! That sounds really good. It seems that they have enough opportunities to keep the writers busy and keep paying them. And the best part is that the threshold value is low at $1 and I hope that it will not be too tough to reach that goal. I just hope that they have some upfront payment and not payments based on views and comments.
If you passed those three test, you'll unlock higher task in the site. At least you'll start earning from $0.11-$0.80 per 300-500 articles well written. The more your level you climb in the site, present you with bigger opportunities to earn bigger reward. At some point in your writing career there, you might be earning up to $5 for a successful article.

arunima25

Verified member
If you passed those three test, you'll unlock higher task in the site. At least you'll start earning from $0.11-$0.80 per 300-500 articles well written. The more your level you climb in the site, present you with bigger opportunities to earn bigger reward. At some point in your writing career there, you might be earning up to $5 for a successful article.
Thanks for sharing this information and it does sound promising to me. Today I have signed to two more article writing sites and submitted my sample articles for review there. I hope to hear from them soon. I am planning to take up these tests by this weekend when I do not have my offline work. My job responsibility changes from July end and I would be more free to take up writing assignments and be more on other sites. I hope that we do not need to take these tests in continuation on the same day. If we can split them on different days, I will take my first one tomorrow afternoon.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Thanks for sharing this information and it does sound promising to me. Today I have signed to two more article writing sites and submitted my sample articles for review there. I hope to hear from them soon. I am planning to take up these tests by this weekend when I do not have my offline work. My job responsibility changes from July end and I would be more free to take up writing assignments and be more on other sites. I hope that we do not need to take these tests in continuation on the same day. If we can split them on different days, I will take my first one tomorrow afternoon.
You'll be force to write three test, one after the other. You can finish the three test within a day, if you're clinical, without being rejected due to grammatical errors or plagiarism. If you write free with your understanding of the topic, and adding your own unique words without copying elsewhere, you'll easily pass those three test a day. It doesn't take more than 3 hours to get your test approved in order to take another.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
This is getting interesting. We haven't address one thing here, what makes the aforementioned article sites closed and what is their source of income because I still can't phantom how they make money and I think that's why they could not stand the test of time. I will like us to ponder on this

arunima25

Verified member
This is getting interesting. We haven't address one thing here, what makes the aforementioned article sites closed and what is their source of income because I still can't phantom how they make money and I think that's why they could not stand the test of time. I will like us to ponder on this
Any site would shut down if it is not able to generate revenue and is in profit. It's not possible to sustain a site if it is not getting enough revenues or profit. And that can happen only through ads or someone buying their products and services ( articles in this case). When writers start scamming the sites with low quality articles, they loose their credibility..their ads and clients too.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Any site would shut down if it is not able to generate revenue and is in profit. It's not possible to sustain a site if it is not getting enough revenues or profit. And that can happen only through ads or someone buying their products and services ( articles in this case). When writers start scamming the sites with low quality articles, they loose their credibility..their ads and clients too.
That's why a mechanism to check write-ups should be put in place. They can't just post member's articles without checks. The onus is on them to ensure their site is free of scams and spams. Well, most of those sites ran out of clients and tend to close down due to poor funding.
My advice to these sites is that they should try gather enough advert before they come to limelight so that they can stand the test of time.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Majority of the writing sites online earn their money writing articles for people that is truly in need of it. They also write to keep viewers at their site and improve their website traffic in order to convert it into money making type. At times too they sale the articles or E-books which members wrote to other websites and earn higher returns.

arunima25

Verified member
That's nice, that you checked it and saw about what i was preaching about. I know you'll like it. If you favour writing as a hobby then its an added advantage to make money online, cos they got more than 2,000 writing tasks for every freelancer to pay and start writing and earning at same time via their spare time.
Oh! That sounds really good. It seems that they have enough opportunities to keep the writers busy and keep paying them. And the best part is that the threshold value is low at $1 and I hope that it will not be too tough to reach that goal. I just hope that they have some upfront payment and not payments based on views and comments.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yes, their are many too that has stayed on and passes the test of time in the earning industry. I've seen many writing site that have stayed legit for many years. Sites like, copywriting.network, cracked.com, mylot, forumcoin etc. Have been on the writing industry for long time now.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Yes, their are many too that has stayed on and passes the test of time in the earning industry. I've seen many writing site that have stayed legit for many years. Sites like, copywriting.network, cracked.com, mylot, forumcoin etc. Have been on the writing industry for long time now.
Running sites like this is not a easy task. You've got to manage funds to fit in properly for members settlement. What's behind the scene is a great work and I really commend them for this.
Getting clients to place advert is another phase. Quite a lot of things underground but the ones with resounding plans usually dominate

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Running sites like this is not a easy task. You've got to manage funds to fit in properly for members settlement. What's behind the scene is a great work and I really commend them for this.
Getting clients to place advert is another phase. Quite a lot of things underground but the ones with resounding plans usually dominate
Yes, the ones with resounding plans, visionary succeed for long time. I admire those sites which takes longevity as main focus. I prefer to be paid less but okay, by a site online, but last for a long time. Than being paid high with in short duration of time, and the site is nowhere to be found in the internet visibility.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
It's not how far, it's how well. Carefully laid plans will serve as a guide to achieving greatness. Those who jumped in with no plans or experience will definitely jump out in no time.
I think we should all adhere to any rules made. I am not saying we shouldn't object some terms we feel it's right but we should atleast be considerate

arunima25

Verified member
I want to know which website you used to submit your article? I have a few recommendations here. But I am a new member and cannot provide a link
I guess to provide a direct link or to promote some other site would be violation of rules here. But you can definitely mention the names of the sites without providing the direct link to it. Here people discuss the reviews and experiences that they have on other sites. If you go through the different posts here, some have mentioned names without providing link. I can say that I write articles for momspresso. That would not be a violation. I hope I am right saying that. Please do share your recommendations. If you wish you can make a thread by writing their reviews..that would be helpful.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Wow, those are very good earnings you were making. I wish the site could have stayed for longer. Article writing is also my greatest passion when working online. I wish I could find such a high paying article writing site. Unfortunately, the ones available pay peanuts. That is why I stick to forums while working in them.

Fatima143

What made me join the bandwagon of earning online is a site that accepts articles for submission. When considered good the article is posted for the members to read and comment. The article earns points for every like it gets and also for comments. It was difficult when I was new but it was fun as I went along in submitting articles. I don’t remember writing an article that was rejected.

My balance was growing from $10 to $50 and upwards. However, every time I would submit a withdrawal request the payments were temporarily suspended. To make the story short, the site closed due to excessive spamming. Until I am still looking for a similar site because writing articles is my first love in writing.
Well all i can say that I have been looking for a good article writing site since a long time. From year 2002_2006 I wrote for a weekly magazine online and they paid a good $10 to $15 for your one article above 1000 words. They encouraged creative stuff and their selection criteria was strict. I got published almost every week there and was one among the most popular writers there. That site finally closed. Till date I miss that. I have not found another site with such good reads and well written articles and creative pieces.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The name of the site just slipped out of my mind. Your reply reminded me of that and thank you for that. I just checked the site. It looks good and promising and the threshold for payment is also as low as one dollar. And one can get paid daily. Looks good..I should explore more and sign up tomorrow as soon as I end up with my morning school classes. It mentions that we need to clear test to get freelancing writing opportunities.
That's nice, that you checked it and saw about what i was preaching about. I know you'll like it. If you favour writing as a hobby then its an added advantage to make money online, cos they got more than 2,000 writing tasks for every freelancer to pay and start writing and earning at same time via their spare time.

arunima25

Verified member
Yes, you can still get paid into paypal and crypto that's the two major payment options they have in their site. You can access the site and see how it is, and see what kind of job they list on the site if its pleasing or not. You can login to copywriting.network and get started with the site, some sections task needs you to write exams and some section is just straightforward, no exam.
The name of the site just slipped out of my mind. Your reply reminded me of that and thank you for that. I just checked the site. It looks good and promising and the threshold for payment is also as low as one dollar. And one can get paid daily. Looks good..I should explore more and sign up tomorrow as soon as I end up with my morning school classes. It mentions that we need to clear test to get freelancing writing opportunities.