Simple legitimate way to make money

Jiga

The simple legitimate way to make or earn money online is through this platform (Trendri.com) forum, let me use this post as a starting point to initiate the process and with this possibly could certainly be a remediate to financial freedom

okay, how possible is this?
and those it really work

Good question and thanks for your response.

However, the process is simple by means of creating a post and replying to one someone post.

Thank you

You are very right I have made use of the incentive program of this forum to cater for some of my expenses offline.

It is one of the best get paid to post programs out there because you get paid for the effort you input accordingly.

And I will continue to contribute my knowledge to this community to make it a better place. Apart from the incentive program I also learn a lot about real estate insurance as well as businesses on this forum than anywhere else.

And I believe that is how it is with some other people as they are always active and coming up with new topics.

This forum is blessed with brilliant minds as you are going to be seeing different fascinating ideas when you are reading comments made by the people here.

Another thing is the admin who know how to coordinate the forum in an organised manner and manage everything well. He is very prompt in his payment when you reach the threshold.

I have never seen any reason for me to quit this forum. Another section I will like the admin to add to this forum is a journey forum where everybody will be sharing the case studies of their online businesses for others to learn.

okay, how possible is this?
and those it really work
I can see that you are new to this website, wonder you are asking this question. Because user like me and the starter of this thread that are not new to this website knows that this forum is one of the best and the easiest way to make cool money online freely without having to invest our money.
On trendri forum. You will be paid $0.0015 for your daily visit to the forum, up to $0.12 per new thread you create here, up to $0.084 per reply made on any post and $0.0065 reply made from other users to your thread and with minimum withdraw of $4 to your PayPal, banks account and Binance Pay account. And I assure you that you can never see this offer in any paid forum website that are paying and legit. Here on trendri forum, you can easily earn $2 per day without stress with just few post. And in addition, there payment is fast and the admin is always available to answer to any question.

The simple legitimate way to make or earn money online is through this platform (Trendri.com) forum, let me use this post as a starting point to initiate the process and with this possibly could certainly be a remediate to financial freedom
Hi Jiga. Nice to meet you. Hope you are doing well. Welcome to Trendri platform. You are a new member as I can see. We are a big family here. I am sure that you will have a great time working on this wonderful platform.

I absolutely agree with you. Trendri is a legitimate earning platform. Actually it is the only site I would recommend to you and to everyone of course
because it is a trusted site which really pays its members. I have already received three payments to my Paypal account so far. The transaction was smooth and fast.

What I really like here is that you can meet people from all over the world and make new friends. You can also learn a lot of things from the threads the members of Trendri post every day. There are a lot of interesting topics. My favourite topics are those that have to do with health. For some other people the best topics are the ones that have to do with earning methods online. If only I had the time to read all of them!

As far as earning on Trendri is concerned, it is very easy. You earn money by creating new threads or by replying to other members' threads. Of course, when you post a thread or reply to a thread you must be very careful with your spelling and grammar. You must also make paragraphs. In this way, you will make a good income here and have a good time while earning. Wish you all the best!

There are a lot of legitimate ways to make money online , you just have to find the one which is best and suitable for your liking and work on it in doing so you also have to be careful because there are a lot of scam sites who claim to pay it uses for working on them but at the end they either get defrauded or not paid even a single penny , whatever the case may be some of the online legitimate platforms include performing various taxes like ptp , take survey , watch video and earn , like post and earn ,

This website trendri .com has been one of the best paid to post site I have work on one important feature about this website is that it pays you directly to your bank account and it also has various medium of payment if at all you don't have a bank account it accept payment to finance account payment by bitcoin as well as direct bank transfer and cash app.A Approximatelyin a day you can make up to $3 on trendri . Com one , by posting threads as well as commenting on other people's post and threads.

I know this is the best platform for people to make money on and about from this platform people can also make money and other paid the post website like beermoneyforum, they are legit and you can also make some few bucks on daily basis online if you have some time to spare

A lot of people always grew tired of paid to post website at time goes on and they always preferred to look for other opportunities to make money on the internet , as long as there is a platform a person can be able to Earn a few dollars on daily basis , there will always be a large number of people.

Generally posting of content on website like trendri and other paid to post website is actually one of the most simplest way to make money online because it does not require a single skill or money from you , but just your ability to read and understand.

In every online community we are really interested to make money on that there is always a rules and regulation that governs it and every member is expected to obey these rules and regulation because this is what keeps the community in order and failure to do this might result in being banned.

You are right on your assessment and truly, this is a very legit site where you can earn money from by doing a couple of things.
You can actually earn money from making quality comments and I guess there's a maximum you can make within a certain time frame, you can also create quality threads and get paid for it. You also get to earn passively when users or let's say members get to comment under your thread, a feature that makes trendi unique among other posting forums.
If you also have friends who want to earn money online just like you do, then you can refer them here and once they get verified, you will be paid for it and all these are just ways you can earn from trendi forum. So believe me when I say it's possible to earn a good amount of money from being active here on trendi.

You are right on your assessment and truly, this is a very legit site where you can earn money from by doing a couple of things.
You can actually earn money from making quality comments and I guess there's a maximum you can make within a certain time frame, you can also create quality threads and get paid for it. You also get to earn passively when users or let's say members get to comment under your thread, a feature that makes trendi unique among other posting forums.
If you also have friends who want to earn money online just like you do, then you can refer them here and once they get verified, you will be paid for it and all these are just ways you can earn from trendi forum. So believe me when I say it's possible to earn a good amount of money from being active here on trendi.

I know an even simpler way.... Getting a job :)
Haha, true but getting a job is not all that easy, I am working as a photo editor ( though still in the learning process ) for a small lab. I have to stay from 8am till 7pm, Mondays to Saturdays. This leaves little to no time for myself. The best thing would be to get your own business, though this is the dream of everyone to be their own boss and also earn pretty well but we all have to start from somewhere I guess.

Everybody knows that we have good and legitimate way to make money online. But talking about simple or easy way to make money online, I always find it difficult to believe that because we all know that making money online isn't that easy.
Making money online requires a lot from us such as hard-working, skills, commitment and self-determination.
Having all of these things is not a easy task, that is why a lazy person cannot make money online.

You have mentioned trendri as a simple way you do make your money online. Making money in this forum is legit but is not that simple as you said, because you can't be sleeping then your keyboard will be typing for you. What I simply mean is that you have to work hard in this site before you earn more money.

Let's say you have a target of making $2 everyday, you can only reach your target or make that amount by creating 10 quality threads and also adding 15 post to threads,it most be well paragraphed and punctuated.
So you can see that it's not that easy, typing 200 words for each threads and post isn't a small deal.

Though making money here is legit, work hard.

Now a days it is very difficult to do trust on any websites due to a lot of spamming websites but this websites trendri is legit and we can nake a lot of money through here if we our decent time and give our proper attention to this forum because every success demands your focus on goal besides this you can work here whenever you want and without any stress but you should keep it in your mind the rules and regulations of this forum for example you should creat plagiarism free content, you should not repeated your words again and again and do not create poor quality content otherwise you will get warning points and you may also be banned due to this so care should be taken if you create useful and informative content then it may also be possible that you thread will become viral and you will get credit for this so try to create those content which are based on knowledge and information i am also gaining a lot of knowledge and information from reading comments of senior members and other people if you want to improve your skills then firstly you will have to make a habit of learning and reading because learning is endless

Last edited:
When I joined this forum I was lost trying to understand everything when I saw the opportunity on this site I have devoted all my time and mind to it I really want to thank the admin for always been active and always making fast payments to me everything is perfect here

There's one thing we must always understand, anytime I see or hear people talking about making money online easily or simple, it's as if you will sleep then internet you will making money for you.
Making money online is not easy, having a big target daily, you must spend so many hours in the internet before you can make money and reach your target.

Trendri as you said is my best paid to post site no doubt, but making money online here requires hard work and smartness because you'll be the one to create a thread or post using your real sense,so it's not easy at all. I really love the fact that here in trendri they don't cheat unlike other forum.

Apart from paid to post site as a way of making legitimate money online. You can as well make money online teaching online.

Some people will staying at home,at their leisure time they make their money online in a survey site. They do this by completing or answering online surveys then they get paid per task.
The best tools to earn more from survey site is a laptop, because this will grant you access to complete and do more tasks.

There is no doubt that Trendri is definitely one of the best platforms for anyone to make money especially those who does not have online skills.

I have been on this platform for almost a year and I will be probably say that it is one of the best you can get. if you are serious enough as someone who is just starting out of the internet then you stand a chance of making a whole lot of money. When it comes to paid to post platforms, I always rate trendri as one of the best.
If you want to make money on the internet there are also a lot of other things you can probably venture into and make some good amount of money for yourself. First of all, you need to determine if you have some money to invest or not.

If you do not have money to invest then venturing into paid to post platforms or survey platforms is definitely your best option because of the potentials they have. Survey platforms is only favorable to people in developed countries but if you're not in a developing country, you may actually not make any tangible money.

If you have some amount of money to invest then I will probably advise you to learn cryptocurrency trading because it has the potential to make you a millionaire within some period of time. A lot of people has made a lot of money through cryptocurrency.

In the midst of various scam websites in the internet they have been in existence legit ways of making money online . During my early days of being an online money making Hustler , I have been a victim and subject to various scam websites in different occasions and after surfing and searching on the internet on various and trending ways I can make money online I came across a paid to watch website known as watchcruise.com .

Just like the trendri website the website is legit , flexible , easily accessible , and most importantly paying , and in order for you to earn you have to watch short videos and movie clips and as you are watching you earn tokens which could later be transformed into real cash and could be withdrawn through various withdrawal mediums like : PayPal , direct bank transfer , bitcoin , payeer , and litecoin . I also engaged in various paid to post websites like this bisdustry . Com and listverse . Com . The above paid to post websites are legit but their similar disadvantage is that , it is time consuming and the earnings are not worth it . And during the year 2018 I came to know about the tendri website which has been one of the legit paid to post website I have ever encountered .

I can agree that making about $2 daily on Trendri forum is possible but that would mean you have to be extra hard working by posting of 10threads and 15comments of about 200 words daily. This is really not easy for me as it might be easy for others. I have never made $2 daily since I joined this forum but I have made at least $1 daily by posting around 12 -15 quality comments. I would commend this forum because to a greater extent, the Admin is transparent, although he is only human. I have read some reviews on some forum whereby, the admins ban account incessantly and most especially if you are active on the forum or tend to accumulate more points and this makes me wonder, why a forum would be created if you do not want people to engage in it. I do not know the mindset behind the banning of people's account indiscriminately when absolutely no offence has been spotted or pointed out but sadly when you want o access the site, it restricts over a flimsy reason. Making money on Trendri would require a user to be in a good psychological frame of mind in order to key in constructively to the topic being discussed.