Should you necessarily own a bank account?

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
In my previous thread posted earlier, I emphasized and talked about the importance when an individual homes a credit card but primarily in this particular threat we were talking about the importance of owning a bank account . Individuals owning credit card can totally testify to the fact that a credit card cannot work better without an individual having a bank account , and to sum it up a credit card and a bank account are interrelated to each other . There are so many benefits and reasons Why an individual should actually own a bank account, and one of the major reasons why you want I should own a bank account is basically because we want to ensure the safety and security of our monetary assets and properties . Individuals who save their money at homes thereby putting it in a saving box or bottle are unknowingly making it vulnerable to individuals to pick on them , some of these individuals include family members, thieves, and outsiders .

Earning and saving your money in the bank account totally relieves you off the temptation of spending your money irresistibly and without self-control . If you want to ensure the wise and acceptable use of your money it is best to own a bank account where you can slowly unnecessarily access your money when they need sun rises . In conclusion, to give our monetary assets and properties the safety and security that deserve it is best to conduct a feasibility research on all financial institutions in our country in order to choose a one capable and able to provide the security and safety your monetary assets and properties deserves .

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
We need to understand that gone are the days where individual who always saved your money in a box or bottle. But presently it is to take advice to open a bank account so that you can safely and provide the security that your monetary assets and property deserves . But in order to make sure that your bank in which you patronize by saving your money totally has the capability and the ability to provide the security and safety your monetary assets and property deserves you need to conduct a feasibility study about them .

For example when I was about to create a bank account so that I can constantly or gradually save money as I cash out reasonable and considerable amount of income online I conducted a feasibility study about various banks and financial institution in my country in order to make sure that the one I choose is capable and able to provide the security and safety that my monetary assets totally deserves and that is indeed what I recommend each and everyone of you to do .

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Saving of money in the bank to me is one of the most easiest way of spending my money . Although if I have the money with me physically I will still spend it more but I do not fancy saving my money in the bank because it is something I can just withdraw using my ATM card.

I store most of my earning in cryptocurrency wallet and I just try to make it very much difficult for me to withdraw . In case I needs to withdraw i will need to have a certain that fee ( BNB) to be able to withdraw it ( beep 2 network) .

Nowadays getting smaller amount of bnb is not easy and all my earnings in which I intended to saved for long-term purposes are store here that even if I need it urgently I may not have opportunity to withdraw it at that time.

I only have some little amount of money I need on daily basis on my bank account.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
The reason why I have to go all this extra mile to store some of my saving in this way is because I have so many things that could possibly make me to spend my money unnecessary and it's something I do not just want to do..

If I just allowed my money to be in my bank account I will spend the money to a point that I won't even have a single savings, not because I use it for drinking or spending on friends but on unnecessary things that I don't understand like data, withdrawing to buy stuff and many others

So it all depends on people , some people may be comfortable to save their money in their bank account while others may not be comfortable depending on their plans and preparations..

I have some stable cryptocurrency in my binance account , not really much that I can use in case I have some serious Needs to take care of.

E

eldavis

In this present generation, I think it would be pretty difficult to survive or tackle day to day activities without owning a Bank account. These days most jobs do not even pay cash, they would rather make bank transfers at the end of the month some even goes as far as using a specific bank, so their workers have no choice rather than to open a bank account. My sister, while working as a teacher, had to open a new bank account with eco bank even though she already had a bank with another bank. Having a bank account also makes saving and cash transfer slot easier.

Peru

If I just allowed my money to be in my bank account I will spend the money to a point that I won't even have a single savings, not because I use it for drinking or spending on friends but on unnecessary things that I don't understand like data, withdrawing to buy stuff and many others