Should you have an intention to execute before saving money.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
It could be very interesting for an individual to have a goal or objective backing his or her habit of saving money but yet even if you do not have a goal or objective to accomplish in a particular day in the future it is still necessary for you to save money because ideas, goals, and objectives comes to an individual's mind unexpectedly . There are so many things we can accomplish with the money we have possibly saved or with the cash we have possibly generated from our savings, for example individuals can be use their saving money to establish a business or implement a business idea of their choice and also individuals can possibly use their saving money to invest in any legit investment websites or platforms online .

Even without having a goal or objective it is still advised to save money and stick to our saving habit, possibly sometime in the future a particular goal or objective worthy to be achieved and accomplished with the money that we have saved could possibly pop up in to our minds . Personally I save money for future possibilities and for future objectives, and I could remember clearly during my secondary school days when I was always saving the money given to me to buy snacks, and although I did not have a goal or objective when saving the money but still I saved . Not long before writing my final year secondary School exams I invested all my saving money into one particular legit payment platform and to be sincere I earned really greatly and vastly from it .

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
It is not entirely necessary for an individual to have a goal or objective or possibly an intention to execute before actually engaging in the financial activity of saving money and that is because having a goal or objective is absolutely not what we need to be convinced that before actually engaging in the act of saving money but rather in order to be convinced on the reason and on the benefits that comes with saving money we need to understand that the future is the goal here . Most of the intention , goals and objectives of that people definitely have backing up their activity of saving money is possibly to be executed in the future and so that make it necessary for an individual to save money despite having no goal or objective .

We just need to save money and possibly a particular intentional or go but definitely pop up in our minds what did to be invested or to be established with the money we have possibly saved .