Crypto Should We Invest In Anonymous Token Projects?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Since the time first cryptocurrency (Bitcoin) was created, we have always taken interest in cryptocurrency investments and trading activities. The evolution of crypto technology has induced many people to create their own tokens and this is the main reason why many new tokens are created and launched in the market. However, I have noticed that most of these cryptocurrency and token projects remain anonymous. I have seen a few cryptocurrency projects propagating the Doge coin forks and other kind of tokens. It seems like each project has been creating its own token. I find it interesting that many of such coins can also be found at Coin Market Cap Site. However, the problem with these tokens is that most of the time these tokens do not have a high market cap and these tokens are not decentralized. So, is it a wise idea to invest in anonymous token projects?

Victorial

Well, I do not think any project is anonymous. All we need to do is to make our research. I have also heard about baby bitcoin and I know that it will be under the blockchain of BTC. As stated since they are listed on coinmarketcap, it was they have a potential prospect and are not anonymous as you said. Since they are mostly decentralized, we can still buy and exchange them at some of the wallets that have been Apps browser installed like the trust wallet and meta mask. I enjoy these tokens more than the centralized ones anyway.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Well, I do not think any project is anonymous. All we need to do is to make our research. I have also heard about baby bitcoin and I know that it will be under the blockchain of BTC. As stated since they are listed on coinmarketcap, it was they have a potential prospect and are not anonymous as you said. Since they are mostly decentralized, we can still buy and exchange them at some of the wallets that have been Apps browser installed like the trust wallet and meta mask. I enjoy these tokens more than the centralized ones anyway.

We can only assume that baby Bitcoin or Baby doge coin are reliable networks. The token might be reliable but now there are many online projects that use such kind of tokens to propagate their own projects. Moreover, there are many projects that have created their own tokens and they do not even have a great market cap value. So, I am not sure if it would be a good idea to invest in such projects, especially if they are not regulated.