Should Politics Be Seen As A Business Idea?

Bisolami

Verified member
We all have people who became politicians for so many reasons. Some people do it because they love it, some people are forced to do it either by their family or friends, some people do it because the people around them do it and some people also do it because they see it as a way to make more money. These are the reasons why I feel like people engage in politics.

Back to my question, "should politics be seen as a business?". A business is something or an activity that you engage in with the aim of making more money. That is basically what a business is. It does not have to be buying and selling all the time.

I think politics should not be seen as a business but a lot of people have turned it as businesses. And this is why you see some rich people become politicians unexpectedly and they will even go for a post that is high just because they have money. These politicians always have the mindset of making any money that they use to run the campaign back. That is what a lot of them do so some people see it as a business and I think it should not be like that.