Should I make money at home?

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
In answering the question whether to make money at home or not I strongly believe that the answer to that question depends on what the individual is actually looking for or is actually looking for to cash out online . A lot of people are working online just to be able to earn extra cash and money so as to be able to fend for their material needs and wants possibly when their salaries have not been paid to them while others on the other hand are looking for ways to earn tons and reasonable amount of money which will actually make them to quit their nine-to-five jobs in order to focus on their by staying at home surfing and working on the internet or online in order to make money .

Personally I want to make money online full time and I do not see myself opening of establishing an offline business or rather I see myself having a passive online income earning business which will definitely help me to make money without stress and without having to leave the comfort of my home in order to run to attend to so as not to displease some other person who possibly will be my employer or business boss .

Chibson

VIP Contributor
This should not even be a question because there are a lot of advantages that comes with making money on the internet. Imagine people that do 9 to 5 jobs everyday, they are always very tired and they actually do not have time for their family but if you're making money online you will have a lot of time for yourself and your family and to do and travel to places you like.

In some cases, people that make money full-time on the internet actually make more money than people who do nine-to-five jobs. If you have a very good skill you will always be making money and no one can sack you from a job. This is one of the major advantage of working on the internet in the sense that you are your own boss.

If you have a blog now, no one will stop you from making money because you are your own boss and you can even employ other people to work for you online.

There are several ways in which anyone can use to monetize their time online and if you can put your heart to it and with patience, you will definitely make a lot of money on the internet.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Talking about the idea of making money from home I think if an individual want to make money from home it is his sole responsibility to ask himself why he want to make money from home and why he have to leave his nine-to-five job just because he want to make money from home or where you have to leave his or her nine-to-five self-employed business just to sit at home and to make money . There is absolutely two ways of making money which is where online methods and offline methods but personally I would love to make money online but I did not see myself sitting at home everyday just to make money because me I am personally not that type of individual I prefer making money as a group and I can go to other individuals places who have the same mindset of growing themselves financially .

Just like you have already mentioned making money at home could bring dehumanizing effects to yourself as a human being and in order to avoid this it is well advice to restrict the time you stay at home to make money and also include your interaction and communication with your natural environment because it has a positive effect on you as a human being .

allison001

Verified member
It's one's choice to decide if he or she will be able to make money while staying at home. A lot of people do stay indoors and make a lot of money daily, staying at home to make money is not a problem, but the problem is, does staying at home to make money is really profitable than going out for offline works? If you think it is staying at home you really generate more income rather than going out, I think it's a good idea to make money at home.

Since we have various means and method to make money while staying at home, you can choose your best depending on your time and capability.

If you have a particular business you are running, you can also making so much money while staying at home. How? You can possibly do that by advertising and promoting your business and products online. You can promote and advertise your business using social media such as, Facebook, WhatsApp, telegram, Instagram, Twitter and TikTok.
Using social media such as Facebook and TikTok is the best because those are the most trending and popular social media around the world, it's also easy to gain traffic there.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The aim is to make money, where and how we make money is the secondary aspect of it in as much we are not involving ourselves in some acts that are outlawed. There are many reasons why people prefer to make money at the comfort of their homes while some people just love to make it offline due to its advantages too.

Before we however decide which ways we want to be making money, we need to consider some factors which may be as yardsticks to the ways we will be handling either way of making.

We need to consider the time at our disposal. If we don't have much time, we don't need to be considering working online. Working online demands us to have much time to spend online. There are some times that we may even end up spending 10 hours just to make an end meet online.

We also need to consider the platoforms that we wish to be making money from. Does it worth it? If not there is nothing stopping us from making money offline. There are some websites that pay peanut. If there are more opportunities that can pay better off-line, then one can opt for that.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't really know about other people, but for me I have a lot of joy when making money online . The ability for you to work on spare time is something that really gives people so much excitement and I am one of them .

Apart from the fact that online can actually generate money to every online participants , there are also different ways and different reason why so many people are interested to make money online. A lot of people are just interested to make money online as a full-time worker while some other people are interested to make money online on spare time while they concentrate in their main offline business.

I'm looking forward to the possibility of making money online as a full-time worker because that is what I am just interested to do so I can have a lot of time to concentrate in other activities offline that interest me such as schooling or maybe learning more skill.

There are a lot of opportunities for people to make money online and it is the decision of an individual to decide if they are interested to make money online as a full-time worker or on spare time .