ShopKick- an interesting Cashback rewarding app.

Axis

Banned
Shopkick is a shopping rewards app that gives users rewards, or "kicks," for visiting stores, making purchases, and interacting with brands. Users can earn kicks by scanning product barcodes, making purchases with linked credit cards, and completing surveys and other activities. These kicks can then be redeemed for a variety of rewards, including gift cards, merchandise, and discounts at participating retailers. The app is available for free on both iOS and Android devices, and can be used at a wide range of retailers and brands. Also this application is considered to be available in all countries and regions of the world, in other words there is no country or region of the world restricted to the usage of this app as it accept members and users in all regions and countries.

This application is 100% legit and flexible to use, and unlike other cashback applications, the Shopkick app is more understandable especially for users who are newly introduced to the usage of most cash back application. Another important feature of this application is that, you do not have to wait for long before getting your money disbursed to you in your preferred payment method, and with just a minimum time interval of 24 hours you can get your money disbursed to you into your account.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Shopkick reward app is new to me but good that application is 100% legit and flexible to use. There are a lot of shopping rewards app that gives users points, out there but a lot of them don’t work with Africans. I wonder if this one for those in the developing countries. I like te fact that the app is more understandable especially for users who are newly introduced to the usage. Because I’m one person that don’t like to use apps that are complicated.

I also like where you wrote that one don’t need to wait for long before getting one’s money in one’s account. It shows how legit this app is. So anyone that is interested should go ahead and download the app to use. The whole idea of cash back always intrigue me as one is making money just by shopping that will be a good one fir me and other users.