Earn Rewards By Scanning Receipts Using ShopKick

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Shopkicks gives you rewards when you scan receipts and barcodes in their partner stores, in this article we will discuss how you can take advantage of this opportunity and earn rewards.

1- Earn kicks (rewards points) by visiting stores and scanning product barcodes or receipts: When you visit a participating store, you can use the Shopkick app to scan barcodes of specific products or receipts from purchases made at that store. This will earn you kicks, which can be redeemed for rewards, you can access the site through shopkicks.com.

2- Participate in special offers and promotions: The Shopkick app often features special offers and promotions that allow you to earn additional kicks. These may include challenges, surveys, or other interactive activities.

3- Partner with Shopkick to promote the app: If you have a large following on social media or a blog, you may be able to partner with Shopkick to promote the app to your audience. You can earn commission on referrals made through your unique referral link.

You can also refer your friends and earn money in return, when you refer a friend and become active on Shopkick, you will get paid when they withdraw and henceorth you will be earning a percentage from each of their activity.

Etini

Valued Contributor
I have told people that the internet is a huge sphere of possibilities. There are countless mediums to earn money online. That's why I think that anyone who is using a smartphone and is not making money one way or the other from it is just wasting the smartphone. He/ she should not be using that smartphone again.

How easy can this get? This one requires no special skills, no special hardware, and no special conditions. Any phone camera can be used to scan barcodes and you would be making some dollars from your phone camera.

Some people that bought camera phones are snapping themselves, this is an opportunity that the phone camera can also make money for you. You don't need to go to any special training. Just go ahead and start earning by simply scanning bar codes and the camera would be producing money for you. It can turn to an asset.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I believe Shopkick app is one rewarding app that shoppers or those who loves to go shopping should know about . This is a great app that is 100% legit and flexible to use. As this app is simple to use, and it is for one to quickly create an account to start using it. you can easily earn points for shopping at one’s favorite stores. Aside this one can also rewards you for scanning products in stores

You have the right as well to take part in special offers and promotions on the app. These are all to help users earn additional points. Apart shopping you can enter for challenges, surveys etc. there is a referral program of the app in place you can drive referral and you would commission from this. I hope that people gets to know about the rewards this app offers and take advantage of it