Crypto Shib Coin vs. Dogecoin: Which is More Profitable Investment?

Mika

VIP Contributor
Ever since it was launched on August 2020, Shib Coin has picked a bone with Dogecoin. Look at the irony here. Dogecoin is named after a dog and uses Shiba Inu dog as the mascot, whereas Shib Coin is named after Shiba Inu dog.

Hailed as Dogecoin killer, Shib Coin gained prominence when Elon Musk tweeted about the coin. Interestingly, Dogecoin sprang off when the same guy started promoting through his tweets.

Well, it is true that Shiba Inu is a spinoff of dogecoin, however, unlike the price correlation of Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash, the price movement of these two dog-themed coins actually correspond to each other.

I have invested $100 each on Shib coin and Dogecoin. Which one, do you think, will bring me more profits?

I have read about the rise of the Doge Coin when it was connected to a tweet of Elon Musk. Maybe that tweet, whether true or not, whether intended or not, have a great effect on the Doge that the price in the market surged. Until now the price of Doge is pretty good at the edge of 30 cents. They say that Doge is a meme coin but it has a value at present.

When Dogecoin started gaining value in January, I wanted to invest in Dogecoin but I did not have funds to invest. Now I have funds to invest but dogecoin is showing resistance at 20 cents since few weeks. I would rather invest in shib inu instead of dogecoin because there is little risk.