Crypto ??Shib Coin Can Make You Millionaire!!

Naz

Shib inu is a token which is an Ethereum based token and is alternative to dogecoin.

We can see it's performance in these days. It was approx 0.000007$ + last week but today it's price reach at 0.00003$+ ...

I bought shib Coin in dip when it was at 0.000007$ but by bad luck I sold it at 0.000012$ ... Yes of course I got profit ,but I have missed the handsome profit which this coin can give in future.
I waited for dip to buy again ,but I didn't see any dip ...lolxxxx. so I bought it again at 0.00002$ +... Yes , unfortunately I got less coins than before. But I think it's not a bad deal for future. Now I am planning to hold it for 5 years . I am sure it can give me handsome profit after 5 years. And I am also thinking of to buy more when I will have some more investment.

I have shared my experience with all of you who have shib Coin ... And I will suggest Don't sell it now. If you can buy more than fill your bags and you will be millionaire in future.

Let me know ,if you have Shib Coin in your crypto wallet. And also tell how many coins do you have and are you agree to hold it for long term??

It's a good return in the short term, but I prefer long-term and stable investment. I wish you success. I now have 3.4 bitebis

I doubted this coins when it was launched. I saw it as another coin that wanted to break the dominance of doge coin being a meme coin as well. I thought the coin can not grow on its own. Not until a friend convinced me to buy some and I am thanking him right now.

Well I know the price actually shooted up but I didn't invest in the coin unfortunately because I still need to raise some money to invest in all the potential cryptocurrency I need. If I have an opportunity I will always try as much as possible to invest in all these potential coin with higher possibility of becoming valuable in the future.