Share Your Traveling Experience And Earn Money

OBO

If you have any traveling experience I have a good news for you, all you have to do is to share your experience on your trip, places you visit, what awestruck you and other important details about your trip, this is really a good way to yourself income and if you have a lot of experiences you'll be able to earn a lot.

Without further ado, the website is InternationalLiving.com after you've opened this page you'll see a very simple website and contents of people's experiences, you can read them to familiarize yourself with their writing style and see if you can mimic it, ideally, International Living is created to provide guidelines for people that want to relocate or people making retirement plans to other countries.

International living pays $100 per each 1000 words accepted article, they also pay $150 for each 1500 article, to earn more you can also share videos with them which attracts different amount completely.

Its also worth noting about how they emphasize on quality of article, you really need to be able to write and go straight to the point when sharing your experience, some people tend to act smart by sending an article about experience they don't have, if you have that kind of mindset you should desist from it completely, because it'll give you away.

International living has different methods on payment it all depends on your geographical location.

Jamoflondon

Verified member
I am not sure if I really follow with this analysis and from what I could gather, it seems like the poster was talking about how one can possibly make money by sharing one’s travel experience. I do not know the kind of site that will be allowing people to make money with such task, because I really do not see how they are making there own money except for the fact that they are making some earnings by people browsing on their website. It could be possible though but I will appreciate it if the poster can actually post earning proofs