Share your strategies/tips to earn money from affiliate marketing

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I am mostly influenced by the earnings I see around any make money opportunities online. When I saw the earnings of an affiliate marketer affiliating for click-bank, I was very much excited about the amount made by that affiliate marketer. I tried to learn about the strategies used by em to work my way out to earn from clickbank affiliate program, but I couldn't find one. I tried learning from Google search engine, I still got confused as well.

I only got some useful information after watching a review of affiliate marketing strategies by a YouTuber via his YouTube channel centred on affiliate marketing. Where he explained, using product samples of an affiliate product gotten from a different source, that looks catchy, plus the discount on the product, and attaching high quality description about the product(s). Then converting the files into PDF, and uploading via our blog, social media page(s), or websites that records high traffic, and promote it there. That, with such strategy we can record at least one sale of product or more, with time we can expand, and our knowledge can grow from there and we become very accustomed with affiliate marketing, and earning higher commissions from it.

Do you think such kind of idea shared by the YouTuber can bring success with affiliate marketing?

What other ideas can you share leading to success with affiliate marketing?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
The first step to start making money with affiliate marketing is to identify a hungry audience.

Hungry audience a group of people who have common problems but they don't see appropriate solution to their problems.

One of the easiest ways to determine this audience is to go to forums and search for the common problem people are posting about. Reddit is one of the good place to take out common problem among the people.

The next thing is to search for affiliate programs in gauteng inch and check for the product that can solve the problem of the audience.

The next thing is to present the product to the audience as the best solution to their problems and you are going to make a lot of commissions.

cmoneyspinner

I can not speak with regard to YouTube.

There are 2 affiliate programs that people have said they earned money from them. I have not been successful. But that doesn't mean you should not try them. Those programs are ClickBank and Audible.

As for me, I have been an Amazon Associate for years. I don't make a lot of money. But I do have earnings from sales commissions.

The affiliate program that I would recommend is Sovrn Commerce (formerly VigLink). As a publisher, when you create an account you can put a javascript code on your website and it will convert links in your content into monetize affiliate links. That's one way. But the easiest way is to use the browser extension that creates monetized affiliate links and post them to your Twitter or other social media accounts. Sovrn has lots of merchants. When you are browsing the web, and you come across a product, click on the extension to see if it is an approved merchant. If so, create a link and share it. Most of the merchants do PPC (Pay Per Click). So even if no purchase happens, you earn because a person clicked on your link. With Amazon there must be a purchase for you to earn a commission.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Even though Amazon and Clickbank are two affiliate networks used by most people, I do not think these are great companies to make money through affiliate marketing. If you want to do affiliate marketing, choose a different company. For instance, if you are with investment companies, you earn better commissions. Gambling companies also have better rate for their affiliates

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have earned money by promoting companies, but I have not earned a lot of money by promoting affiliate products from Amazon or other affiliate networks. It is really difficult to earn from affiliate products as it involves convincing buyers. This can be done only when you are a good seller.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Well I do not know much about it, but from the little research I did on it, I was made to understand that one should be very smart about choosing the right brand to work, you have to find a means to know about their rules and regulations that you have to abide by, you also need to know more about their commission rate because it is very important to base on the fact that it is how you will be getting your income. In conclusion, you should know the right one to choose that you will be able to benefit from

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Affiliate marketing is one of the best business ventures anyone can venture into on the internet and make a lot of Money. What I always advise people that wants to go into affiliate marketing is to first of all, build audience and trust.

One of the ways this can be done by having a blog. If you have a niche blog in which you want to dedicate to promoting Affiliate products, what you simply need to do is to create a very good content that would attract people's attention and after you might have started getting a lot of traffic then you can start promoting your affiliate products.

This has a lot of advantages because it will make you money through Google adsense, it will also make you money while you are promoting Affiliate product and it also has a lot of ways in which it can fetch you a lot of money.

You can also start a YouTube channel depending on your niche and with consistency and perseverance you will definitely succeed on the long-run. A lot of people are using YouTube to effectively promote their affiliate products and make a lot of money from it.

You can also use social media platforms.