Selling Digital Goods and Services For A Living

MrTools

Hello guys. Do you know you can make a living selling Digital goods and services online with your phone?

This is a reality and I can testify to this because I am doing same for a living right from the comfort of my home.

I'm Popularly called MrTools because I sell all kinds of tools and services needed to make your time on the internet more fun, accountable and productive

Today I am going to show teach you some of the legit ways I make money by selling Digital goods and services online with my phone

1. Selling Virtual and Real Phone Numbers & Sim Card:. There are many free Virtual phone number app out there and you may be wondering how can one make real money from that? It's is true but not all of them are able to provide free calling and texting services without placing some sort of restrictions and rules in place, some will even ask you to buy credit or play a certain set of games you don't wanna play and install all sort or dangerous apps just because you want to make calls and send text.

Unlike others, Google Voice is a app like no other, you can get a free USA phone number to call and text your friends, business associate and family for free in US and Canada without any restriction, You get unlimited calls and text with no strings attached.

Not many knows about this and those who do are in constant need of the product bcos Google only gives you one free number and the process to get one for your self is pretty tough and exhausting. By finding a solution to this I am able to create a Google voice account on your behalf and and then sell it at very cheap rate, the price of a Google voice account is about 3k to 5k now depending on your location.

All you need to do is identify those who needs Google Voice on your contact list, WhatsApp groups and Status or telegram channels and sell to them. I will directly supply you Google Voice accs at a discounted rate of 2,500 naira and then you can resell at 3000 to 5000 for a profit of almost 100% per sale

2. Sale of RDP/VPS Servers:. For those who don't know what a VPS is I will try and explain in a layman's terms. A VPS or RDP Server is a computer that is always on and connected to the internet 247, it's servers and data centers are situated in any country or region of your choice.

The RDP VPS is mostly used by students, engineers, web builders and programmers, it is mostly used to test, analyze, run applications, cripts and bypass restrictions, also it is used by forex traders to test run their robots, scripts and indicators.

The cost a acquiring a VPS/RDP is a little bit on the high side but I can supply you very cheap and reliable VPS servers in any country of your choice so you can resell at a price you are okay with, you can make up to 100% profit per sale for this product, all you have to do is located those who are in need of this product and sell to them.

3. SMS/Voice Verification Service:. With this service you can verify any app or website of your choice and bypass restrictions with ease.

All you have to do is tell me the name of the app or website you need to verify and I will give you a phone number which you will send the code to, once I receive the code I will copy and paste it for you and then you can conclude your registration. This service is available for any country of your choice, you can verify apps like Facebook, WhatsApp, Tiktok, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram, Craigslist, Google, Amazon, Microsoft, eBay, Alibaba, Tinder, Dating Apps, Banks and Crypto Accs etc...

You can make a profit by reselling this Service to those who needs it and make a profit from each sake.

4. Selling of Social no Media Accs:. We live in a digital world and most business, individuals, entities and marketers depends greatly on the internet to make sales and attract followers, they depend greatly on ready made social media handles with good number of followers and subscribers because it will take a very long time to gain followers doing it by them selves.

I can supply you all kinds of social media accounts like Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Tiktok, Twitter, Telegram etc at very cheap and reasonable rates so you can resell for a good amount of profit.

Ladies and Gentleme, those are 5 good digital products you can start selling right away and make a good amount of income daily without leaving your home or office. I have been doing this for a while and I can boldly tell you it is a viable business.

If you have any questions or enquiries do leave a comment below and send me a msg and I will respond as soon as possible.

MrTools

Last edited: