Sell photo apps and applications

Mikes smithen

Verified member
I keep saying it, that they are crazy and insane ways but an individual can definitely make you real money and real cash or just online. Some of the activities an individual can engage him or herself in order to make money online are considered to be less complicated but actually doable. Majority of us here in this platform as photogenic individuals. Being photogenic simply means that we love taking pictures mostly of ourself and possibly about nature. It can so much interest you to know that there are website and platforms somewhere in the internet that can pay you reasonably and comfortably for selling pictures of yourself or any other artistic picture kind. I am going to give a list of platforms and websites and below that are capable and able to pay you reasonably and comfortably for just selling photos, most of these platforms and I'm going to give, I have personally use them and can totally recommend them to any individual.

SHUTTERSTOCK - Shutterstock is a popular stock photography website that allows photographers to sell their photos and earn a commission for each sale.

ADOBE STOCK - Adobe Stock is a stock photography website that allows photographers to sell their photos and earn a commission for each sale.

GETTY IMAGES - Getty Images is a stock photography website that allows photographers to sell their photos and earn a commission for each sale.

ALAMY - Alamy is a stock photography website that allows photographers to sell their photos and earn a commission for each sale.

500px - 500px is a photography community that allows photographers to sell their photos and earn a commission for each sale.

SHAHID987

Selling photos and earning online is one of the most interesting way of earning. As you'll have to visit different gardens to take photos of flowers, leaves trees and sometime fruits, because people usually purchase these photos. I myself did this work as I am registered member of shutter stock, getty images
and adobe stock, Getty images ( istock) pays much more money. I took the photos from my ordinary smartphone and for this first I talk with the concerned people of the garden as I will take some photos here when there will less people, after his permission I took photos of flowers and leaves and uploaded these in getty images, I was surprised to see that my two photos old there in handsome amount.