Trading Discussion Scams in the forex

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Forex market is open 24 hours a day and it is one of the best markets to trade and earn money. However, scams in the forex are increasing daily. Also, keep in mind that unregulated brokers are often fraudulent brokers. Therefore, traders should choose a regulated broker such as Eurotrader to trade. It also doesn’t take any hidden charge or extra charge offers trading with no requotes, and much more.

HeavLeighGill

I agree that scams are becoming even more common and unfortunately it can be difficult to distinguish them these days because the scammers are becoming more crafty. On the bright side, a bit of research and reading user reviews can point out which brokers to avoid. Have to say I disagree on the regulated part though. I've been trading with an offshore broker for some time and find that there are some benefits, like higher leverage and so on. It's not for everyone I know but it's worked for me.

Asahi

Verified member
Lacking qualities work as an impediment to success. Patience, motivated, hard-working attitude should be developed and analytical knowledge will help you generate your own signals. FXOpulence allows traders with a free educational program and charge tighter trading spread.