Saving Money Saving Water at Home

raaman

Valued Contributor
I want to share information about the different opportunities we have to save money in our home. At first I would like to talk about how we can save money by ‘not spending’ or ‘spending less’ on things like electricity, water, etc.

We can always save some money on things related to our home such as electricity, water, fans, telephone, etc. Likewise, I will share information on how even our home can make us earn money without having to leave it or rent it.

Closing the bathroom tap while brushing our teeth or hands, showering as quickly as possible and also closing the shower while applying soap saves water. When you scrub the dishes with water, you can save that water for the next time.

Janiya

You share such a great things here and we also need to try I bring this to save money me either it is related to water or a table things.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Water is so essential and it is one of the greatest gifts from nature and as a result of this we must always try as much as possible to minimise and save the water as much as we can because there some desert countries in the world that are even looking for waters to drink, if we have water in excess in our locality we should always try not to waste it.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I like this topic because during summer we occasionally have a water shortage in the faucet. What we do is to have reserve water in containers for bathing and other uses. Those annual water shortages have taught us to conserve water especially during summer when the weather is unbearably hot that bathing is frequent.

Setho

VIP Contributor
It is actually true that a lot of people do not know that the little amount of the small things that they waste will actually add up to a lot of money. This is why it is always advisable that you should always use the exact amount of water that is necessary and also electricity too.