RollerCoin cryptocurrency mining simulator

ZnipeR

RollerCoin is a cryptocurrency mining simulator.

RollerCoin is working from 3+ years and is having 3 million users and is constantly updated with many interesting things like :
1. Events (they push a lot off events and its really fun because they have a fun topics with story behind and so on.)
- they have a lot off events and change the topic, new story, for celebration like they reach 3 million users.
2. Bonuses
- we can receive bonuses by giveaways, by playing games, when invest (depends on event that is going on)
3. Every monday they announce the network power bonus (btc, sol, doge, rlt and so on)
4. Rewards
- when we play games you can receive miners and parts for upgrades.
5. Big society

How to register and help to make team :
- Register to this link and get 1000 Satoshi free : rollercoin.com/?r=l4ss2u01
  • Click start mining
  • Register
  • Verify email
  • Setup account
How we can earn :
  • By playing games, fun and non-committal games (like here, after each game played, you increase the power when mining cryptocurrency, and in the official groups you can see which game currently has a percentage bonus that gives a higher one.)
  • By making an investment and buying Miners (but I ask anyone who starts with this option, not to rush and inquire or write to me personally to introduce him to the application.)
I have a registration in the website from 2 months and its fun.

I have already make a little investment (with buying a miners on 4 july because they have a discount) and also buyed the season pass to get multiple rewards
also play games because you have quests involved with the season pass and your network power rise like so.

Earnings :
- yes you can earn really good amounts from the rollercoin but its a slow process, no matter if someone invest or not,
because the good miners you can get on seasons or events with discounts.

Hints :
  • never never buy miners from the normal shop, always buy on discount days like (weekly offer that is announced and so on) or events.
  • play games, they are fun and give a percentage grow also a bonuses.

If someone need help or just a discussion about the website and what can be expected, i will help, answer, make a video or just talk i am on line.

Alberello75

I have a question about Rollercoin. So, first of all I have to tell you that I have registered on such site since last March 2023 and I also state that I have never made any investment spending some € for the purchase of powerful miners. I also have to say that I mishandled the function of the marketplace by selling the miners that I once owned and as a result unfortunately I had a drop in extraction power!
Having said that I would like to ask you this: After getting many very powerful miners, in your opinion it is possible to generate from Rollercoin, a passive income without having to spend too many hours per day by playing?

SHAHID987

Every individual has their own experience and they are free to express their feelings and observation about websites. I may be wrong but in my case what happened as after playing and playing games I didn't earned any significant money to which I could withdraw but sorry to say that my mobile battery is badly effected.

Alberello75

Every individual has their own experience and they are free to express their feelings and observation about websites. I may be wrong but in my case what happened as after playing and playing games I didn't earned any significant money to which I could withdraw but sorry to say that my mobile battery is badly effected.
My dearest friend, I wanted to reply to your post with a question to which I would like to know the answer, which would be important for me, because I am still a member of Rollercoin anyway.
You havt to know that the Italian Rollercoin community on Facebook, apart from the complaints where after all it seems that basically Rollercoin does not give what it really promises, no one at least until now has talked about damaging the mobile phone while playing.
However the latest videogame introduced "Enter the Chainers", pratically all the users there including me, can't get it to work either via PC, not even via mobile device.
For this reason, I would like to kindly ask you, about your problem concerning the cell phone battery, if you by chance have been playing such Enter the Chainers for a long time regardless of the fact you succeeded or not. This is because I have an idea that the graphics of this video game push the system under stress in an excessive way.
Thank you in advance.​