Make money playing Rollercoin arcade games

sincerem

VIP Contributor
WHAT IS ROLLERCOIN, AND HOW CAN YOU EARN BY PLAYING GAMES?

Rollercoin is the in-game currency used in rollercoin.com site to purchase items like miners, loot boxes, skins, racks and other amazing features in the site. But the wonderful thing with rollercoin site is that, you don't need to do upgrades or spend to earn money through their cryptocurrency mining feature. You can simply play game to increase your mining power and increase your Giga harsh rate when mining cryptocurrency.

Rollercoin is a future prospective income option for players, you can't get into it, and expect instant profit like the way other mining sites claimed to offer, No. You'll need to build your mining empire up as I stated above. It starts gradually, and in the future you stand to earn something meaningful from the game.

I've seen someone who played the game non - stop for about 12 hours consistently for 18 months, bought some miners, and rack, which boosted the mining speed. The user is earning average $1,500 a month passively without playing much of the games at the moment. The reason why the user is earning that high, is the consistency injected in the game earlier, made em the fortune at the current time.

At the starting point, the reward is very low and discouraging. But as you play more you gear up in the level, and climb up the leaderboard, and increase your giga harsh speed (G/hs).

Even if you purchase the best miner, you can't earn instantly, you still need to play games to increase your mining rate per unit coin, like Satoshi. I've started playing the game recently, even when I registered account there four months ago. I've also made some upgrades like buying the miners, racks in order to help fasten my mining speed to earn better with time.

You can sign up to rollercoin site through this link, if you never registered before in order to activate your 1000 Satoshi welcome bonus.

How many times have you played rollercoin?
I haven't even been able to make half a dogecoin there even after playing for over two months. I even reached at level 4, but there was no increase in my account. I got fed up and quit playing rollercoin. Later I decided to start again and played for few days at level 3, but have to stop due to no increase.​

How many times have you played rollercoin?
I haven't even been able to make half a dogecoin there even after playing for over two months. I even reached at level 4, but there was no increase in my account. I got fed up and quit playing rollercoin. Later I decided to start again and played for few days at level 3, but have to stop due to no increase.​
To be frank with you, rollercoin is a time waster, I devoted two good months if my time to earn from the game, still nothing reasonable made from the game. I even invested over $40 in the game to fasten my mining hash rate still nothing better earned. I earned additional 1000 satoshis for seven days, even with my $40 purchased miners, that's very low earnings from the blockchain game site. I could've earned something more had it been I have that time to play consistently for 12 hours on average for six months. But we know it isn't possible for someone that got lots if tasks online and offline to accomplish. That's why I didn't go further with the game site. If you simply want to earn from the game you simply have to buy miners, abd devote at least four hours on average daily to earn something from the games in the site. If not, you aren't going to earn much using your free software computer to mine the coin. I've seen a user in the site that played non stop for 18 months, purchased miners that is earning steady $1,500 from the game monthly. Such isn't easy to earn, you simply have to be consistent in the game for months to earn from the game.