Robot trading

Priofits1

Expert advisor that brings in 10$ Daily and has been consistent for long. This robot can bring you to financial freedom in few months. Thus could be what you've been looking for since the beginning of this year

The expert advisor runs on which pair(s), on which time frame, and whats minimum account deposit is required. What are the features like the use of martingale, its countertrade, set & forget, etc? With the leverage of 1:500 on an account balance of $2,000 which lot size is applicable and what can be monthly expected account growth expected.

The expert advisor runs on which pair(s), on which time frame, and whats minimum account deposit is required. What are the features like the use of martingale, its countertrade, set & forget, etc? With the leverage of 1:500 on an account balance of $2,000 which lot size is applicable and what can be monthly expected account growth expected.
It runs on a 5mins timeframe, minimum required deposit is $500. It doesn't use martingale, comes with a set file and with an account balance of $2,000 you can use lot size 0.05 and it can bring in $50 daily on the average.

Well, this might really be true but I don't really know because I have never trade with a robot before ..and to me I don't really see the need For this, people should just understand how to trade on their own because that will really give you the confidence on the trade you are... I have heard a lot of stories in which Robot blown up the account of a lot of people because the robot was not able to trade perfectly, since you said this one can be able to give you a constant profit I think people need to do a lot of verification before they can consider to trade with a robot like that and if they are legit.

Well, this might really be true but I don't really know because I have never trade with a robot before ..and to me I don't really see the need For this, people should just understand how to trade on their own because that will really give you the confidence on the trade you are... I have heard a lot of stories in which Robot blown up the account of a lot of people because the robot was not able to trade perfectly, since you said this one can be able to give you a constant profit I think people need to do a lot of verification before they can consider to trade with a robot like that and if they are legit.
I agree with you on the fact that people should understand trading and be confident, but some people can trade and yet prefer robots because they may not have the time to analyze and monitor charts.
Forex comes with risks, if an account is not managed properly, it will be blown up whether you trade manually or with a not. But with this not, if you follow all instructions and use the recommended settings, the risk are at the barest minimum.
Thank you for replying.

I agree with you on the fact that people should understand trading and be confident, but some people can trade and yet prefer robots because they may not have the time to analyze and monitor charts.
Forex comes with risks, if an account is not managed properly, it will be blown up whether you trade manually or with a not. But with this not, if you follow all instructions and use the recommended settings, the risk are at the barest minimum.
Thank you for replying.
Ok thanks for the explanation I really understand but if you believe that trading with Robot is profitable then a lot of people might really have interest in that but I have never seen anyone talking good about trading with Robot and making a constant income, well yours be profitable but I do not know ,the best advice is that anyone that is interested about trading with Robot should understand the risk factors. Sometimes a lot of expert will advise that starting it newly you should only invest the amount of money you are willing to lose to test how the robot really work... But wait ,are we paying to receive this report or can I just download it and start using ?

I have always have this particular thinking that if a robot is actually going to tell you or manager account for you and been bringing continuous profit then everybody is going to be employing the same strategy which if you are going to look at it critically does not make any sense. Robots are actually a necessity in trading but it should not be for complete reliance and they should only be able to giving you a guide about how you are going to approach the market or to make decisions but not to be taking the decisions for you entirely.