Risks of hiring people from powerful families

niche

Verified member
Business owners who are from poorer or powerless families should be aware of the risk of hiring employees, vendors or contractors from powerful families. Though they will often do low quality work for a few months and then stop working, they will falsely claim that they are doing all the work for the next ten years or more and get no work, no investment government jobs at the expense of the business owner. In some countries, the government refuses to update or correct its records since the relatives and friends of top officials are the main beneficiaries, especially in the internet sector. The business owner is also slandered in the worst manner to cover up the computer work fraud. Do you know of employees or vendors who are falsely taking credit to get government salaries, though they stopped working many years ago.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
When hiring someone from powerful family means you will gain a lot of advantages for hiring him even he is not competant for the work because its relatives will facilitate to you to do a lot of things @niche so didn't agree in this point with you. But people how are smart or honest doesn't like such kind of transactions and wants to gain everything honestly or by honest way and not falsify results.

niche

Verified member
When hiring someone from powerful family means you will gain a lot of advantages for hiring him even he is not competant for the work because its relatives will facilitate to you to do a lot of things @niche so didn't agree in this point with you. But people how are smart or honest doesn't like such kind of transactions and wants to gain everything honestly or by honest way and not falsify results.
I had paid two women about 11 years ago, for work which they did for only 6 months. They then refused to reply to me, since I was facing financial problems. After paying them I faced many problems like slander, and these women continue to falsely claim to own my paypal, bank account and get monthly government salaries, while I am slandered as being idle, despite spending many hours working daily. These women do not want to open their own paypal, bank account\, do any work, only cheat, exploit me just because I paid them for 6 months 11 years ago. The government also refuses to correct its records that these women are not doing any computer work.