Ribbet.com and Clideo : Make money on Youtube in 2021 using these two sites..

Lekhraj19

Verified member
If you are looking for a way how to start a Youtube channel this year, this thread will really help you. I am going to tell you about some sites where you can take photos and edit and upload on Youtube after some editing stuffs.

Firstly, I will tell you to choose a niche for your channel which is quite easy like the old TV shows, web series, movies, etc. where you can make collage images of famous characters of how they look then and now. Your niche can be different but for the explanation I took it. Then, download the old pic of the person when he was playing that role in the show and take a new recent pic from internet. Then, next step is come to ribbet.com and make a collab of two pics of the character you made and add text to those names at top . This is where you can perform these steps on Ribbet:
Screenshot 2021-01-01 121046.png

Now, you have to do this step multiple times until you reach enough of them. Now, come to Clideo which is a free video editing platform and create a slideshow there and add audio to it from the open source for free which is easy if you extract from Youtube audio library. Then, edit the required stuffs there if any needed.
Then, come to youtube and create a channel which is related to your niche. Then, start uploading videos with SEO tags, title, and description. Keep uploading these from a specific TV show and then move to the other and try to put famous persons at first in the video to get more attention of viewers.
After then when you reach that monetization threshold, you can start earning.

These are the tools which you can use for free to do all the processes as explained above.

Last edited: