Review on Redbubble website as an income source

SANIA

Today I am going to share an honest review of redbubble website
Once I was searching youtube for learning about how to make money online passively. I got to know there is a site called as redbubble which pays. It is a print on demand store.
Designers and artists publish their designs here and when their designs gets sold, they get commissions.
Youtuber was potraying it in a way it seemed so easy and I got really excited to work there.
I watched tons of videos how to start working on this website. I learned how to make designs that sells.
How to do proper SEO of titles, descriptions and tags.
How to make your design noticeable among the seo of other designs.
How to stay persistent and optimize your designs and tags.

I have struggled alot. I made 145 designs which got likes and I also got followers on my shop. But no sales.
I then stopped working there as I got busy with other platforms and ways to earn money online. But I did not delete my designs.
Then after few months I got my first sale online.
I got happy and then I started working there again. I made another 100 designs but no sales. I then got tired again and got busy with other websites and ways to earn money. Then I got my second sale yesterday.
Now i have made a plan to uplaod atleast 1000 designs to see how it works.
I hope to make it as a sustainable business with persistence and hardwork.

Attachments

• Redbubble sales.jpg
    Redbubble sales.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 0

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Excellent review around this print on - demand site that serves as a marketplace for your clothing designs and others. I'll wish you continuity, you might land more sales in the future, and again, you should also improve on the design you're making. Maybe it looks thou, your designs aren't captivating as the buyers wanted, and again the ones you sold are more captivating than the rest. Which is telling you to look up to the ones you sold, try to make designs like that and better off too, with such strategy you can get more sales than trying to make plenty of the designs, you might still end up having minimal sales. I am not wishing you to get minimal sales, never. But rather explore other alternatives to see if you'll increase your sales, because it isn't easy making designs and watching those designs not selling as you wanted. If I was the one making those sales earlier, I could've been discouraged, due to the length it took to sell out just one design out of 100s of the designs. I am not writing to discourage you, rather I am encouraging you to do more, because your success will page way for others too to follow your path.

SANIA

Thank you I am continuously trying to improve myself. I have learned from a lot of redbubble experts that few inital sales are the most difficult ones.
Once you start getting sales the website promotes your designs more and more. It is like a snowball effect. The first sale is the most difficult one then after you make one sale your account got promoted then after second sale it gets promoted more. So the more sales you get it become easier for you to gain traffic as the website promotes your designs more.
Moreover the majority of the sales come in Q4 (the end of the year) due to holidays, newyear, Christmas, etc. The least sales are in Q1.
So I am hoping to upload more designs to see which niche works best for me and which sort of SEO technique is better .
I have improved alot with time. It takes me less effort now to upload designs and to do Seo.
With the passage of time I hope to make it as a source of income with less effort and more money once I will be able to master the art of selling.
And yes initially I used to get discouraged when I got paid very less as compared to my effort. But then I remember this snow ball technique I just have to continuously improve myself and have patience before it can become a sustainable business.