Review on new way of withdrawing on Trendri.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There is no doubt that that Trendri is one of the websites if not the only website that always carry its members along. The admin had tried never to allow any of its memebers to be stranded or wanting of information on may need development. That's why it is my favorite paid to post till I see others that can beat its record.

Among the latest development is to add new ways of requesting and receiving money which is very much different from the old ways. He didn't even waste any time before he communicated this to the memebers unlike some that will just change and expect the members to get used to the new development.

The recent development will no doubt check someners that may want to be using multiple accounts. When they want to recieve payment, there is no way, they won't be exposed. Other advantages of this include the fact that there will be secrecy in how much memebers receive. In the old method, you can easily see a thread created to request money.

However, there is nothing that comes without its own disadvantages. The new method is a little bit to use. It too me some time before I could do it without using the link. I think the admin should put the niche where it can easily be seen.

Ajebo25

Verified member
I think the latest development in the withdrawing method on trendri is really good its just that I can't find the link when ever I want to withdraw and its really frustrating I think the admin should add the withdraw link on our dashboard that way ptp members can access it easily without looking for the link.

This will also protect some members by hiding their withdrawal methods and their withdrawal amour which is good when it comes to privacy.

Trendri has been good in every way and I think with more time this forum will come up which more features, the admin is consistent when it comes to paying of members and the moderators are always up and doing protecting the forum from spam and bad contents which are not unique or not seo compatable.