Review of Tapfiliate Affiliate Tracking Software

Mika

VIP Contributor
Tapfiliate offers three different options: Essential package, Pro package, and Enterprise package.

The Essential package gives you get up to 1000 affiliates, 200,000 clicks, and 1,000,000 impressions per month. The Essential package costs $69 per month. Likewise, Pro and Enterprise packages cost $149 and $499 per month respectively. Based on what these different packages offer you want you can do with these Tapfiliate packages, I don’t think this is an expensive Affiliate Tracking Software. If you are using the enterprise package, there is no limit on how many clicks you can receive, how many impressions you can receive, how many affiliates you can get for your program, and how many team members you can build.

The best thing about Tapfiliate is you can have multi-level marketing which means you can have sub-affiliates. You can perform network marketing by recruiting new affiliates. You can use Tapfiliate with your own domain. You have most of the popular shopping cart solutions with Tapfiliate, for instance, you can use it on ecommerce platforms like Shopify, Big Commerce, WooCommerce, Magento, and Prestashop. You can also use Tapfiliate on website builders like Weebly or WordPress. You can also integrate PayPal with Tapfiliate.

Before you buy the software, you can have a free trial.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Sorry for my ignorance, never heard of affiliate tracking software called Tapfiliate. Now that I heard about this program, will I use it? Well, programs like these are for those who are running affiliate program. Affiliate tracking software will help them track their affiliate sales, calculate their profits, keep a record of the affiliate marketers working under them, and pay accordingly.

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you are running your own affiliate program, you will need affiliate tracking software. Software like Tapfiliate will help you to track the performance of your affiliate marketers. You will not only know where the click generated by a certain member ended up in a sale or it was just a click, but also how many sales each of your marketers generated.