Restaurants giving free dining to birthday celebrant

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Do you have the restaurant promo of free dining to customers who are celebrating their birthday? The catch is that the celebrant to get free dining should come with at least 3 paying customers. Not a bad idea because the birthday celebrant still gets the free dining with nothing to pay.

That kind of promo is very popular in buffet restaurants here. Most of those who have the habit of dining out on occasions would avail of that promo. My wife’s siblings do that on birthdays and we get invited to buffet restaurants. In fact, I did that on one of my birthdays where aside from the free dining for me I also got a cake and a song from the staff. It was a nice experience.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
This is really a good way of having easy customers for your restaurant or dining club. But I know of renting space slashing their prices for a celebrant that will be having about 100 guests buying their own products for use. They will provide everything for the celebrant including a DJ,pop corn stand and other side atrraction it always fun

Setho

VIP Contributor
If you are a restaurant owner and you have a way of having the birthdays for your top customers without people trying to cheat their way through then this is actually a very good strategy . All you have to do is to collect the emails and birth dates of your customers so that you can contact them.