How Restaurants Are Coming Back To Life After COVID 19

AmaliaTG

Hospitality, Restaurants and Hotels over the last one year had to experience an overnight breakdown of their business and many of the stuffs and workers have either lost their jobs or are worried about losing their jobs. Whether big or small Restaurants, they are all doing their best to recover from the pandemic.

Restaurants are gradually recovering in 2021 after the hit of COVID 19. From the business shutting down to the stuffs losing their jobs in the recent past, the loss has been estimated to be 30% in the 275 billion dollar industry. Hospitality industry is still struggling to cope up with the new norm but some restaurants have already up their game.

If you are able to compare hospitality as a whole together with Restaurants and Hotels, the recovery in the restaurant industry is definitely going to be and is faster than the rest. Having said that, we cannot miscontrue this as the entire industry is recovering.

What is your your local area or country Experience regarding the pandemic and this industry at large?

Last edited:

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
At the first hit of the pandemic in my country i think the pandemic was taken very serious , but now the effect is gradually slowing down since more people are no longer taking the pandemic serious as before and hotel and shops have start operation back again bringing more normalcy and others in the country i think

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I don't even think the pandemic occurred here in my country, cos their is nothing our political leaders can't do when it comes to framing something to get the better of it. All they did is to answer one of the heavily marred covid19 affected countries in the world. To be frank I never saw the reason why we wen off to experience lock down since no one in my locality incurred to that.

AmaliaTG

I don't even think the pandemic occurred here in my country, cos their is nothing our political leaders can't do when it comes to framing something to get the better of it. All they did is to answer one of the heavily marred covid19 affected countries in the world. To be frank I never saw the reason why we wen off to experience lock down since no one in my locality incurred to that.
What do you mean there was no pandemic in your country? How come? This sounds interesting. But one thing I noticed is that Covid 19 affect only those who believed it existed and those who had fear. But to the tier one counties are the most affected people concerning this issue.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
The Covid 19 was indeed a pandemic! The first tiers countries had gory experience about the virus. I stay in the third tier country where it was been exaggerated, we never saw any single person affected by the virus, yet they kept on mounting the numbers for us. I think they were doing that, to receive funds help package or stimulus package from these big countries. Which was an act of corruption!

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The Corona virus pandemic really affected the lot of businesses including restaurant businesses. During that period order a lot of them closed up because there was a lockdown order. Today a lot of them have really started operating very well as they used to be and making their profit as usual. it is a very lucrative business in my area and anyone can venture into it provided you have knowledge of it.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
The Corona virus pandemic really affected the lot of businesses including restaurant businesses. During that period order a lot of them closed up because there was a lockdown order. Today a lot of them have really started operating very well as they used to be and making their profit as usual. it is a very lucrative business in my area and anyone can venture into it provided you have knowledge of it.
You are right but did it occurred in the first place in the country..... Even though if the pandemic truly occurred, I never thought it's the way they made it seemed like. The government played gambled on us, all because they wanted to eat out of the distributed stimulus packages across all the affected countries by some international organizations.

AmaliaTG

The Covid 19 was indeed a pandemic! The first tiers countries had gory experience about the virus. I stay in the third tier country where it was been exaggerated, we never saw any single person affected by the virus, yet they kept on mounting the numbers for us. I think they were doing that, to receive funds help package or stimulus package from these big countries. Which was an act of corruption!
Let me just laugh, I even thought you are in tier 1 countries and turns out that you are not anyways yes it's true that 3 tiers were so exaggerated, and actually my country received billions of money from France last year and this year Germany helped them with billions of money. I am telling you the rate at which we were fooled about Covid 19 in 3rd tiers is very wanting and I don't know how they used to manage to announce those results everyday and increase number of COVID 19 patient. I think my country has the largest number of (in quote) " number of COVID 19 patients"

Setho

VIP Contributor
The covid 19 pandemic affected almost every line of business and spheres of life either directly or indirectly. One of the industries that were worst hit was the restaurant and hotel industry. Even after the lockdown a lot of them were restricted to a particular number of people that they can carry. I think it will only be a matter of time before all the protocols are being lifted.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Restaurant is one of the business that's badly affected during Corona virus pandemic. But it is gaining its stand back because anything food can never be of shortage except if the person doesn't know how to manage it. Most families prefer going out every Sundays at least to enjoy themselves.

Good luck

Verified member
A lot of business almost crashed down due to the pandemic that we experienced especially food stalls business.most restaurant were unable to operate for months which makes their owner to go bankrupt.even the few that operates then doesn't have much time to run since there is restriction of movement then and people are afraid to disobey the law of the government