Make money delivery foods for local Restaurants

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Have you thought of being a delivery person for a local canteen or restaurant that you buy food from. These local food vendors don't have delivery orders all the time so they might not employ a permanent staff that can deliver foods to people ordering from your homes. So if you have a bike or a vehicle and you know you would be having the time to make deliveries whenever you are called upon, then you should engage in this as a side hustle. You never can tell how much you might be making if you deliver for about 5 places per month.

To get started you would need to meet with the owners of these food businesses and discuss your deal with them. You would need to assure them that you would be always around to carry out all their deliveries

Then go ahead to keep to your words as discussed, this is one way you might be referred to another that might be needing your services. Always also make sure that you are quick about your deliveries to boost your business and that of the restaurants

You can start with a low charge per delivery then steadily increase the rate and you would still be paid iif your service is top notch

What do you about this?

Sikapa

Verified member
Making food delivery for restaurants are a good way to make money. In fact it is a good job and you can earn a lot of money from it depending on you pay. Although this is a good way to make money but not everybody as well can for this job because the person have to know how to ride motorcycle or a car. I have a friend who was doing this delivery job and he was making a lot of money out of this job. Deliveries are good way as I already said but you have to be good in riding motorcycle as well and you can use this job for living.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
It is a well know fact that not all jobs are for everyone that's why before getting into any kind of job it is good to find out what it will take to be efficient in it. People now don't only look for people that can only deliver service but those that. can be effective and efficient in it.. So for delivery service the first thing one should think about should be the mode of transportation. I will even prefer one that own these means of mobility personally.

Thinking of always hiring alone to me wouldn't cut it, you would need to have a personal bike or vehicle since this job deals with orders have deadline. Especially this is food no one would pay for a food that must have been delayed and it startgoing sour or changing it's taste.b Again,in this business efficiency is key.

When a customer is hungry and orders for food what the person wants is to get the food within minutes. So delaying delivery might make the customer not to make a repeat of the order. So In essence this kind of job needs one that will quick to respond to orders as needed by the customers of the restaurants.