Making money delivery person

allison001

Verified member
Work for a popular delivery app: Partner with popular delivery companies like Uber Eats, DoorDash, Grubhub, and others to pick up and deliver food orders.

Increase your delivery volume: The more deliveries you make, the more money you can earn. Try to pick up as many orders as you can during peak hours and busy days.

Know the best routes: To save time and increase efficiency, it's important to know the quickest and most direct routes for deliveries.

Be prompt and professional: Customers appreciate prompt and professional service. Make sure to arrive at the pickup and delivery locations on time, and be polite and courteous to customers.

Utilize bonuses and promotions: Many delivery companies offer bonuses and promotions to drivers who complete a certain number of deliveries within a set time period.

Keep your vehicle in good condition: A well-maintained vehicle can help you complete deliveries more efficiently and reduce the likelihood of breakdowns.

Consider working for multiple delivery companies: Working for multiple delivery companies can help you increase your earning potential.

Take advantage of peak hours: During busy times of the day, delivery companies often offer higher pay rates to encourage drivers to work. Make sure to take advantage of these peak hours to increase your earnings.

Offer excellent customer service: Going the extra mile to provide excellent customer service can lead to good ratings, positive feedback, and even tips from customers.

Keep expenses low: Fuel, maintenance, and other expenses can quickly add up for delivery drivers. Make sure to keep your expenses low by using fuel-efficient vehicles, using the best routes, and taking good care of your vehicle.

Be safe: Always prioritize safety while making deliveries. Follow traffic laws, use seat belts, and avoid texting or using your phone while driving.

Use referral codes: Many delivery companies offer referral bonuses to drivers who refer new drivers. Share your referral code with friends and family to earn extra income.

Offer additional services: If you have a truck or van, consider offering additional services like grocery delivery or moving services. This can help you increase your earning potential and stand out from other delivery drivers.

Certainly! Here are some more tips to consider:

1. Be flexible: Be open to working at different times of the day, including evenings and weekends, when demand for deliveries is typically highest.
  2. Manage your time effectively: To maximize your earnings, it's important to manage your time effectively. Try to plan your deliveries in a way that allows you to make the most deliveries in the least amount of time.
  3. Keep your vehicle clean: A clean vehicle projects a professional image and can leave a good impression on customers. Make sure to keep your vehicle clean and well-maintained at all times.
  4. Maintain a positive attitude: A positive attitude can go a long way in the delivery business. Be friendly and approachable, and try to make each delivery an enjoyable experience for customers.

I myself worked almost for 2 years as a umber moto driver and bykea driver. In both jobs I worked very hard and earned much more, usually ride guided me about short cuts and sometime I learned about so many route to which I was not familiar before. While going with ride sometime I was feeling too much pressure while I was facing traffic jam, ride always wanted to reach on his destination in very less time so it turned dangerous sometime, people sit on my bike and say I am already late I need to give interview so please run fast, these situation always remain problematical for me and this was the main reason that's what I left this way of earning.