Renderforest: Video Animation App

Mika

VIP Contributor
Renderforest is a designing and marketing tool for online entrepreneurs, start-ups, freelancers, YouTubers, and digital marketers. You can use this program to make videos or animate videos.

Features

Create animated videos

Create intros for your videos

Create slideshow videos

Create Social Media Marketing graphs

Create mock-ups for branding, device, interior, apparel

Create logo and graphics (posters, flyers, Instagram stories, etc)

Design and create marketing or business websites

Pricing

The program is available for free but also has a paid option. The free option will give you just 300 MB of storage and a limited amount of stock footage. There are three pricing structures for a paid option, the lite version will cost you $14.99 per month, the pro version will cost you $19.99 per month, and the price for the business version is $29.99 per month. The business version will allow you to create 4k videos and allow you to create three websites with your own custom domains. You can use the free version for a lifetime, whereas paid version should be renewed yearly or monthly.

You have created a very good thread and I so much appreciate it. More so, at this period where video making is one of the best ways to make money on the internet and this tool will be a very good for video makers for easier job and it will also ensure effectiveness and that is the basic reason why this type of tool is much more needed for vloggers. It will be a very good one to purchase for professionalism. I would try out this platform to see how it works because I need to make some videos to start making money from it online. Creating quality videos on YouTube is a very good way to make money. I have seen so many people boast of making six figures making videos on YouTube and I will like to try it out. The platform that you shared is one of the most wonderful app that one could use and it is true that is much needed tools for the video makers. I have been on the lookout for this type of app for a very long time. Reading this thread is in very incisive one and very informative too .