Reliability and speed of exchangers

niche

Verified member
Since most of the major crypto exchanges are banned in India, those who receive crypto payment are being forced to use exchangers to get fiat currency. I had used one exchanger for Payeer to Paypal and found they took a long time to send Paypal money. I would like to find out if all exchangers take a long time to send Paypal money or there are exchangers who convert the money immediately or within a few hours. What can be done if the exchanger does not send the money promised after receiving the payment in crypto? Has anyone faced the problem of not receiving payment from exchangers?

Etini

Valued Contributor
I am an exchanger myself and I would address this objectively. I don't think any good exchanger would want to delay your funds unnecessarily. In my case, I try as much as possible to tell a client when I would be able to pay considering the conditions per time. And unfortunately, sometimes, the estimated time might pass and the exchanger might not be able to pay as promised.

What I do is that I try to communicate swiftly with the client to explain why I can't pay. It is not ab exchangers fault that delays in payment happens. Just like everything in life, sometimes, it is unavoidable.

niche

Verified member
I am an exchanger myself and I would address this objectively. I don't think any good exchanger would want to delay your funds unnecessarily. In my case, I try as much as possible to tell a client when I would be able to pay considering the conditions per time. And unfortunately, sometimes, the estimated time might pass and the exchanger might not be able to pay as promised.

What I do is that I try to communicate swiftly with the client to explain why I can't pay. It is not ab exchangers fault that delays in payment happens. Just like everything in life, sometimes, it is unavoidable.
Can you provide more details of the exchange services which you provide and how you advertise your services. I have some crypto which I receive as payment and I am struggling to convert it into fiat currency. So I would like to find out which are the best sites for finding reliable exchangers.

Etini

Valued Contributor
I am a Nigerian and I don't operate in India. I take all crypto from people at a rate that's favourable to me and pay them my country's fiat. My exchange services is well promoted in many social media platforms and forums. You would have to check around for those that offer the same services in India.

I could recommend someone I know that might give you that service in India. He is an Indian but that would be done through private messaging. It is always difficult though for a crypto exchanger to run transactions that involve small amounts of crypto because it is difficult for them to sell it on exchanges. But I am often lucky to have partners that assist with that.
Can you provide more details of the exchange services which you provide and how you advertise your services. I have some crypto which I receive as payment and I am struggling to convert it into fiat currency. So I would like to find out which are the best sites for finding reliable exchangers.

Isi24

Have never really had any issue with exchanger, prolly coz I have used them just once which was on trust wallet. But more often I implore p2p feature on bitget exchange, which I believe is fast and reliable. If I don’t get value in my local account my assets won’t be released Vice versa