Recommend Me a GPU for Mining

zanny1049

Hello everone, I just want to buy a Gpu for mining purpose and i know that mining in ethereum is most profitable with Gpu. but i have no idea which is best Gpu which is most profitable and low in cost. Please if anyone have knowledge about it make me recommendations. Thank you

crypto333

I cannot exactly answer your question but you can look for example at ads on Facebook Marketplace or Kijiji or other such ad sites and see what people are selling and what brands and model numbers they have been using for mining.
One thing to be VERY cautious of though. They are now putting LIMITS on GPU miners because crypto miners were buying up all the GPUs leaving none for gamers! So the GPU makers started putting built in limiters in some of their GPUs. Watch out for any GPU that has an LHR tag. That means LOW HASH RATE - modified to be useless for mining crypto but good for gaming.

neo87

In the wave of Bitcoin's popularity, a lot of applications related to cryptocurrency earning have appeared. Theoretically, anyone with a computer and an Internet connection can mine bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. If you want to add the first cryptocurrency to your portfolio but you have no money to invest, then free bitcoin mining is exactly what you need. The cryptocurrency market is still growing, so it's easy to find services for earning bitcoins without investing.