Reasons why to take your health serious

Nathaniel633

There are many reasons why individuals to take their mental physical and social health seriously because, one can't know if he or she is sick without you going to the hospital or clinics to do regular checkups on either your blood pressure or your sugar level so as an individual at least in a month if you should go to the clinic or hospital twice a month and make sure you do a blood test to check if you're OK because one can easily get affected, without him knowing thank you

Ali Bala iliya

The reason why we should take good care of our health is because they is a saying that goes "health is wealth" as such one need to take good care of his health in other to stay fit and healthy because if you don't take good care of your health, there is tendency of getting sick. Ways to stay healthy is
1. By drinking water reguraly
2. By eating good food
3. By excises
4. By getting adequate resting time
With this I think you will stay healthy and you won't fail sick so easily. Health is wealth.

Ganibade

Verified member
A man needs to take his life seriously. As the head of a family, he needs to take care of his health in order to take care of his family very well. That is why a man should take care of his health. If he doesn't take care of his health properly, it will be a problem for the family. The family will not be able to live a happy life. I can remember when my brother, who was taking care of us when I was young, was sick. I learnt that the whole house was sick because of that. We could not do anything, we could not even go to school because of the financial aspect of it. So this affected us a lot until he recovered from the sickness. Therefore, a man has to take care of himself. When he has any type of disease, he needs to go to the hospital on time.

Last edited:

Abigael

Valued Contributor
That is very true. Your health is very important if you want to live a long healthy life. Going for regular check ups is one of the best ways to take care of your health. Remember that most diseases are curable or best managed when they are still in early stages.

Another way to take good care of your health is by keeping your lifestyle healthy. The food you eat should be nutritious and free from disease causing agents like germs and too much fat or sugar.

Another way to ensure good health is physical activity. Research shows that exercise prevents several diseases and keeps your mental health well.

Taking care of your health ensures that you live a productive life free from the hustles of poor health. Moreover, being healthy means that you have less stress and stay happy.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Health they say is wealth, this is because there is no way we can ever enjoy life to the fullest if we are not having a very sound health. This why sensible world leaders and presidents of reasonable countries are investing alot of money into their country so that their citizens can be in good health and by so doing Increase productivity, and this will reflect in the total economic growth and development of such country where they have a very good health care system. This is also true of countries where the government has failed to live up to their biddings of making proper provision health care available for her citizens, in such country what we notice is that their economy is always poor and the citizens of such country are highly unproductive and in fact you will notice that such country does not produce anything that much. This is the problem with such nation, they even travel to countries with more better health care system for medical check up and treatment. So sound health plays a key role in the lives of people as that is the only way to bring about economic prosperity in the lives of people.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
The health of an individual is one of the most concern factor and individual should be concerned about in his or her body . a lot of people today are less concerned with how their body are , in fact they become over-attached with work to the extent they burn out candles making sure that day finish a particular business task , presentation , project , or assignment baby refusing to sleep when they're supposed to . We must understand that sleep is a very important aspect of human survival a lot of people do not know that the act of sleeping helps reboot our system and refreshes the inner memory of the human body .

Another will people do not show concerned about your health is by eating whatever they see . As human beings we must understand that we are not animals and so we must be mindful of the kind of food we eat . There is a saying that often say that "too much of anything is bad " . This statement is hundred percent true for example consuming junk food is actually not bad but consuming high rate of junk food is considered harmful to the human system and could lead to accumulation of fat in wrong places and heart diseases .

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
There are many reasons why individuals to take their mental physical and social health seriously because, one can't know if he or she is sick without you going to the hospital or clinics to do regular checkups on either your blood pressure or your sugar level so as an individual at least in a month if you should go to the clinic or hospital twice a month and make sure you do a blood test to check if you're OK because one can easily get affected, without him knowing thank you
Good evening from my region. Your thread is really very informative and helpful. I fully agree with everything you mention in your post. It is highly important to take our health seriously and try to protect it as much as we can because our health is the best thing we have in life. We cannot be happy if we are not healthy. Thanks for sharing this wonderful post about this valuable gift which is health of course. :)

E

eldavis

Alot of persons today do not take their health seriously, they tend to eat alot of junks and harmful chemicals in the name of enjoyment, they hardly partake in exercises to keep the body fit. Most of us do not even have periodic checkups to know the state of our bodies.

allison001

Verified member
I really like this write-up, a lot of people around the world work day and night just because of money, not thinking about them self, not considering their health.

Life is very very important, in this case we must also take our health serious.
Some people fall sick, but they refuse to go to the hospital claiming that they will be fine, but as time goes on, this sickness can grow inside them, at last reproducing a very big and scary disease, which may lead to death if care is not taken.

So our health is more important than anything, because when we're healthy and strong we'll be able to hustle and make money,not making money with your bad health,then die and leave the money.

Nathaniel633

Am so glad sir that someone noticed it. You know the problem with people is ignorance they don't take little things serious which could later results in to a

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Health is one very important of human nature and as such it shouldn’t be joked with. I had a little headache yesterday and I couldn’t do much with jobs online. I was just battling it because it wa making me restless. This is to show that one’s health is very important to achieve whatever you desire. Because with bad health you can’t do much for your life

Making money takes one with good health, achieving your desires in life need the same health because you can only run around when you have the wellness and be in top shape. Even feeling good about one’s self emanate from having a good health. I don’t think one can achieve much in different spheres of life without being strong and healthy for it.

Even taking the right decision in life hinge on a good health, when the mind and heart isn’t sound taking the decision might be difficult. So when I see people joke with their health I wonder they intend to achieve. To achieve good health is to eat healthy diets, take the right amount of water and take enough rest daily as well. if one’s lifestyle isn’t in tandem with getting good health, then it is high time to change it.

Richee84

Health is say to be wealth, it is very important to take care of one's health because health is wealth. Having the whole world in your hand without having a good health is indeed not a good way to live a good life. Living in this world, one must make sure it spend enough money and also eat good food to have a good health. It is very important to eat good food in order to maintain a good health, we should also make sure to go for medical check-up regularly to keep our health in good condition. If we are in this world and don't have a good health, then the world will not be enjoy living cause without good health we can not be comfortable. The priority of our life here on earth is to live here and have a good life without any form of ailments or illness and so therefore there is no any amount of money that is to much to be spend to have a good health. No matter how rich one can be, once the person doesn't have a good health the person will not enjoy his money or wealth through out his or her life, so good health come first in one's life.

SensationalEd

Health is wealth. As human u need to take good care of your health before anything else.. u can't be careless about your health.. if there's no good health there's no life, u work in vain.

Barin

We need to take our health state seriously so we can be able to live long and also avoid some certain diseases or complications in the body. If we take care of our health we will be able to live a healthy life .

Our health is very important because health is wealth if we don't have a healthy life we won't be able to do our daily activities because we won't have that ability to do anything and the immune system will not function properly likewise the brain and also all part of the body.

We need to make sure that we take proper good care of our health so we can be able to attend to our daily activities because of you are in a bad health state you won't be able to anything so always make sure that your health is your priority so as to avoid any health complications.

Our health state is very essential to us we must take it serious and make sure we eat good food i.ebalancwd diet as that is very important to keep us healthy and we also need to be going for medical check-up regularly so as to know the state of your health.

jhoncena

Sure, here are some reasons why you should take your health seriously:
  1. Quality of life: Good health is essential for a good quality of life. When you take care of your health, you have more energy, feel better, and can enjoy the activities you love.
  2. Disease prevention: Taking care of your health can help prevent chronic diseases such as heart disease, diabetes, and cancer. Regular check-ups and screenings can detect health issues early, when they are easier to treat.
  3. Reduced healthcare costs: Taking care of your health can help reduce healthcare costs. Preventive measures such as vaccinations, healthy eating habits, and exercise can help prevent health problems before they occur.
  4. Productivity: Good health can improve your productivity at work and in your personal life. When you feel good, you are more focused, productive, and efficient.
  5. Mental health: Good health is essential for good mental health. Regular exercise, healthy eating habits, and stress-reducing activities such as meditation can improve your mental health and overall well-being.
Remember, taking care of your health is important for your physical and mental well-being. It is never too late to start making positive changes to improve your health and quality of life.